Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2005 6:40:27 PM EDT
Tuesday - Get a dentist bill for 400 bucks. Yay for fixed teeth. Find out my mortgage payment is going up 123 a month. Yay for owning a home. Computer blows up, completely dead. Yay for upgrades, start the new build next week.

Wednesday - Drive in to work for a morning meeting. Haul ass, get a speeding ticket. 50 in a 35. Yay for being in a hurry. The kicker? Meeting isnt till next week. Damn the luck. Yay for not checking schedules better. Go out in the morning with the wife, get caught in in traffic due to a police blockade because of a bank robbery in progress with hostages inside. Yay for dumb criminals. Driving home, almost get caught in traffic due to a completely closed interstate due to a car wreck. Yay for bad drivers. Last few miles of home, have to move over for the firetruck. Yay for fires.

Decide life isnt worth this hassle, and barricade myself in the house for the remainder of the week.

Wednesday night - Ex girlfriend, who is good friends with the wife (Long story) comes out to visit. Ends up staying too late and decides to crash on the couch. Yay for weirdness of having the ex g/f and wife in the same house.

Thursday - Mostly uneventful. Barricading myself in the house seems to be the best option.

Friday - Have to take a friend to the airport, leave at 5:30 AM. Haul ass there, haul ass back, nearly get taken out by some jackass Mexican who cant drive. Yay for Real ID act. Get the kidd-o to school with 5 minutes to spare. Yay for fast cars. Do some yard work, and get a nasty sunburn on my back. Die sun die.

The good news in this massive pile of shit known as my weekend?
Got my Krieger barrel in today (SWEET!) had amazing sex with the wife (SWEET!) and am back to work where the insanity is "normal" (SWEET!, for now)

Hopefully next week will be better.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:21:20 PM EDT
[#1]
wow that sounds like a shit load of fun!
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:10:52 PM EDT
[#2]
you had the wife and ex gf--who are friends--in the house at the same time, and no 3 WAY????  Damn, I'd be depressed too!

Sorry dude, just a funnin' ya...

Life does suck sometimes...but if you love your wife, and you're both healthy, you've got a leg up on a WHOLE lot of people.  Sometimes when you're down, you have to look for stuff to be thankful for.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:15:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Yay for you.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:42:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
you had the wife and ex gf--who are friends--in the house at the same time, and no 3 WAY????  Damn, I'd be depressed too!

Hell ya! I'd be tryin to ride'em!
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:44:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

What a crappy, crappy weekend I had

Tuesday -

Wednesday -

Wednesday night -

Thursday -

Friday -

Weekend?  
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:22:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What a crappy, crappy weekend I had

Tuesday -

Wednesday -

Wednesday night -

Thursday -

Friday -

Weekend?  

I work a weird schedule. 4 10's, Friday night.Saturday morning - Monday night / Tuesday morning
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:59:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

...had amazing sex with the wife (SWEET!)...

Should've done that in earshot of the ex-girlfriend, she'd probably appreciate you bringing back the memories.  

Jim
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:16:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, can't say much about the teeth, ticket, ex, or the mex, but you could get cheaper home owners insurance/refinance to get that $123/month mortgage payment back in your pocket. That's one thing in your life that is redeemable
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:22:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Added 7 year old scotch whiskey..............

All better now.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:28:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Well, can't say much about the teeth, ticket, ex, or the mex, but you could get cheaper home owners insurance/refinance to get that $123/month mortgage payment back in your pocket. That's one thing in your life that is redeemable

Doing that this weekend...err...week.....

That and a few other maintenance items I've been needing to take care of, such as opening my Roth IRA etc etc.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:31:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Tuesday - Get a dentist bill for 400 bucks. Yay for fixed teeth. Find out my mortgage payment is going up 123 a month. Yay for owning a home. Computer blows up, completely dead. Yay for upgrades, start the new build next week.

Wednesday - Drive in to work for a morning meeting. Haul ass, get a speeding ticket. 50 in a 35. Yay for being in a hurry. The kicker? Meeting isnt till next week. Damn the luck. Yay for not checking schedules better. Go out in the morning with the wife, get caught in in traffic due to a police blockade because of a bank robbery in progress with hostages inside. Yay for dumb criminals. Driving home, almost get caught in traffic due to a completely closed interstate due to a car wreck. Yay for bad drivers. Last few miles of home, have to move over for the firetruck. Yay for fires.

Decide life isnt worth this hassle, and barricade myself in the house for the remainder of the week.

Wednesday night - Ex girlfriend, who is good friends with the wife (Long story) comes out to visit. Ends up staying too late and decides to crash on the couch. Yay for weirdness of having the ex g/f and wife in the same house.

Thursday - Mostly uneventful. Barricading myself in the house seems to be the best option.

Friday - Have to take a friend to the airport, leave at 5:30 AM. Haul ass there, haul ass back, nearly get taken out by some jackass Mexican who cant drive. Yay for Real ID act. Get the kidd-o to school with 5 minutes to spare. Yay for fast cars. Do some yard work, and get a nasty sunburn on my back. Die sun die.

The good news in this massive pile of shit known as my weekend?
Got my Krieger barrel in today (SWEET!) had amazing sex with the wife (SWEET!) and am back to work where the insanity is "normal" (SWEET!, for now)

Hopefully next week will be better.

Sounds like life has you by the tail.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:34:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I drove 150+ miles round trip today to buy a rototiller and this happend 3 minutes after running it
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:34:36 PM EDT
[#13]
My weekend so far.  

Went fishing,  not a bite.  

Got stuck on a stump and the lower end of my boat pulled a glock on me.  Grenaded and shot a piece of the gears out of the left side,  about a silver dollar chunk.   Took us 2 hours to get it back to shore.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:56:28 PM EDT
[#14]

Man, that is freaky.

GR
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:06:00 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Sorry dude, just a funnin' ya...

Life does suck sometimes...but if you love your wife, and you're both healthy, you've got a leg up on a WHOLE lot of people.  Sometimes when you're down, you have to look for stuff to be thankful for.  

I have a female friend whom I knew since my college days, dated this guys for many years but she didn't marry to him, she got married to another guy; and she and her husband, ex-boyfriend & his wife still get together.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:55:57 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Man, that is freaky.

GR

If you only knerw the whole story......
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:58:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Awesome life.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top