Posted: 5/20/2005 6:10:05 PM EDT
Before going on the BBQ pit.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:11:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Is thats whats known as an egghead?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:12:10 PM EDT
[#2]
After 1.5 hrs on BBQ pit

Beer can chicken, crispy skin on the outside, juicy on the inside.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:12:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Needs a smiley face on the (is that an) EGG?

You made me hungry.

Danny
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:13:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Which one came first?

Oops! I just realized that there is an onion on top of that chicken and not an egg as i first thought.  Kinda kills the joke.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:14:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm thinking onion?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:15:21 PM EDT
[#6]
That's an onion.  Looks great, passgas55.

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:15:40 PM EDT
[#7]
That is not an egg but an onion which was used to seal in the liquid from the beer.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:17:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
That is not an egg but an onion which was used to seal in the liquid from the beer.

I thought it was a nutria rat egg, being it's from Louisianna
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:18:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Ohhhh, yeaaaah.  I see. It's point out how stupid Pangea is night on AR15.com.  

Gimme your best shot.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:22:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ohhhh, yeaaaah.  I see. It's point out how stupid Pangea is night on AR15.com.  

Gimme your best shot.

Well, with your gardening techniques, I find it hard to criticize you.  Those upside down plants/buckets are pretty impressive.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:24:26 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
After 1.5 hrs on BBQ pit
tinypic.com/5ahp46

What is that metal bar laying across the rifle?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:25:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
After 1.5 hrs on BBQ pit
tinypic.com/5ahp46

Bump fire device
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:26:58 PM EDT
[#13]
As of 3pm cdlst, I am on vacation for a week. I figure I start off with beer and bbq. I also done some feral hog chops which were not dry this time.( I always got this thing about cooking feral pig good) The sad part is I am out of beer. I figure next week my doctor will call me up to tell me bad news again, just did a nuclear stress test, so I am living it up till then.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:30:47 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

My bad. An onion it is.

That makes it better, more happy.

Danny

PS: Best of luck with your tests and the Doc. Are the nurses hot?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:32:50 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
After 1.5 hrs on BBQ pit
tinypic.com/5ahp46

Bump fire device

I want to try out this new and improved BFD. This is my third version.The other 2 work great on the ARs but I don't have the AK working right. This one was built with the measurements for the AK. Hope it works out good.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:42:53 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My bad. An onion it is.

Danny

No the nurses were not hot. In fact I couldn't get the rate up to 140 bps and that was me on a steep incline and running. I think the beta blockers keeps the heart rate down. I enjoy watching the nurse when she did an EKG on me and hurried up and left the room wanting to know if a doctor was around before the test started. My EKG is very wide which freaks them out for some reason. If they had a good looking nurse they better get all the info they need because after 2 minutes I would be finished.The only reason for the high heart rate is to get that nuke stuff circulating in your heart to see how good of flow you have there.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:50:36 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My bad. An onion it is.

Danny

No the nurses were not hot. In fact I couldn't get the rate up to 140 bps and that was me on a steep incline and running. I think the beta blockers keeps the heart rate down. I enjoy watching the nurse when she did an EKG on me and hurried up and left the room wanting to know if a doctor was around before the test started. My EKG is very wide which freaks them out for some reason. If they had a good looking nurse they better get all the info they need because after 2 minutes I would be finished.The only reason for the high heart rate is to get that nuke stuff circulating in your heart to see how good of flow you have there.

Make sure and keep us posted, some around here actually care and think about fellow board members.

Danny
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top