Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2005 5:35:59 PM EDT
Did you see the idiot they are talking to??!!!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:38:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Lets give some Marines his home address and let things work themselves out. Guy looks sick, I bet he is a VEGAN also
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:38:54 PM EDT
[#2]
He better shut his fuckin cocksheath before someone actually give him a briefing!
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:40:28 PM EDT
[#3]
My God! Both Hannity and Colmes trashed him. I loved how Hannity called him worthless. Looks like that kid needs to get some sun as well as a brain. The sickliest and weakest member of the military could easily kick his ignorant ass.

BTW Micheal Crook, you're welcome. Glad you appreciate the sacrafices me and my brother have made to preserve the First Amendment you like to abuse. Sincerly SSgt Stephen Proud, USAF
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:44:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm so mad I had to post again. I saw something on the net the other day about this guys website, O'm all about the Bill of Rights but this guy should be tried for something, well to hell with trying him, I could maybe support lynch mobs in this case.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:50:20 PM EDT
[#5]
What a sorry worthless fuck stain!!! By far the most wasteful use of air that I have ever seen, he should killed, stoned, whipped,burned at the stake,...Severly punished on pricipal alone!!!

I predict he will not be very successful in garnering any support from anyone. When even Alan Colms thinks he's a fuckstick that is pretty low.........
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:58:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

No, I'm at work.

What happened?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:00:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, I'm at work.

What happened?

Michael Crook , the asshat that has the website forsakethetroops.info got his ass handed to him by Hannity and Colmes
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:05:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:07:32 PM EDT
[#9]
from the website

Forsake The Troops-- The Official Website!

(Formerly Citizens Against the Troops)

This website is proudly dedicated to the following ideals:

The excessive base salaries must be reduced.

All of the extra allowances must be eliminated. Soldiers should be made to pay all of their expenses (food, rent, uniforms, etc.) from base salary, just as it is in the real world. The soldiers should be made to pay 100% of the cost of medical insurance, and co-pays should be doubled from their current rate.

If a soldier chooses off-base housing (and is eligible) he/she should pay for it out of base salary. We, the taxpayers, should not pay their rent. Isn't it enough our taxes pay for barracks? We'd be better off with pup tents.

No soldier should get a tax break, as referenced to in IRS Topic 853-- No amount of money earned overseas by a US soldier should be exempted from taxes.

The taxpayers should not have to pay for burial. If life insurance won't cover it (i.e. war) then the family should pay for it, just as it is in the real world. How is it our fault they chose to die?

Our underlying problem is this: the military is a lifestyle these morons chose. What idiot risks their life for a country? It's what they chose. Hopefully, they knew in their hearts this is abusing taxpayers' money, and they enlisted anyway. So...Forsake our Troops! Let 'em die in combat-- we don't need their ilk in this country!

U.S. Soldier= Poster child for retroactive abortion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICHAEL CROOK ON HANNITY AND COLMES
Michael Crook, the founder of Forsake The Troops, will be appearing on Hannity and Colmes, which airs on Fox News Channel, tonight at 9pm EST. Then, after 10:30pm EST, he will be available via AIM on SMSupportDesk, or on Yahoo Messenger at fttcattdesk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NINE MORE MARINES' CAREERS BLOW UP IN THEIR FACES
Don't military pukes learn anything? Nine more Marines bite the big one in combat. Stupid is as stupid does!

WE BRING YOU ANOTHER NEW WEBSITE!
We bring you a website with a different tone. Forsake The Police is a new website that discusses the police. Some are honorable heroes, while too many others are rogue officers that abuse their powers, harrass, and bring shame to law enforcement. This is the site to discuss it, and it's coming soon!

Number of US soldiers killed in the Iraq War, of their own doing, because they CHOSE to be leeches: 1,583. These scumbags asked for it, and got it. Simper Cry.

may he choke on shit and die slowly
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:07:35 PM EDT
[#10]
He is one stinky "talking diaper".
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:09:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:14:41 PM EDT
[#12]
That guy would soooooo be worth the prison time.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:15:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, I'm at work.

What happened?

Michael Crook , the asshat that has the website forsakethetroops.info got his ass handed to him by Hannity and Colmes

And to celebrate the fact, I bring you an old favorite:

cowcotland.free.fr/modules/Forums/conneries/russes.mpeg

Add your own comments on whether or not he was a member of that troupe atone time or another.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:22:13 PM EDT
[#14]
i think a slow painful death would suit him
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:25:58 PM EDT
[#15]
oh come on guys, I thought you'd be proud of me getting on national TV............
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:27:55 PM EDT
[#16]
to....mad....for.....words....Aaaahhhhhhh.  He has just received the honored place of  top spot on my "List"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top