Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2005 8:52:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 9:05:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 9:08:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Impossible, Global Warming is melting all the ice away.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 9:09:33 PM EDT
[#3]
GLOBAL WARMING!  THE HUMAN RACE IS CAUSING GLOBAL WARMING WITH THEIR CARS AND FACTORIES AND SUCH!  THE HUMAN RACE IS EVIL!  GLOBAL WARMING!!

GLOBAL COOLING!!  THE HUMAN RACE IS CAUSING GLOBAL COOLING ON A HUGE SCALE WITH THEIR CARS AND FACTORIES AND SUCH!!  THE HUMAN RACE IS EVIL!  GLOBAL COOLING!!!!
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 9:11:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:22:49 AM EDT
[#5]
"Polar gravitational shift"?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:30:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I am not going to loose any sleep over it.  Just put on some SPF 40.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:33:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I thought it was melting.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:34:07 AM EDT
[#8]
No way! I just read a report that said because we now have cleaner air that there is more sunlight getting to the earth, which in turn is causing more global warming!

I'm going to go saw the catalytic converter off of my car now...

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:36:55 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
GLOBAL WARMING!  THE HUMAN RACE IS CAUSING GLOBAL WARMING WITH THEIR CARS AND FACTORIES AND SUCH!  THE HUMAN RACE IS EVIL!  GLOBAL WARMING!!

GLOBAL COOLING!!  THE HUMAN RACE IS CAUSING GLOBAL COOLING ON A HUGE SCALE WITH THEIR CARS AND FACTORIES AND SUCH!!  THE HUMAN RACE IS EVIL!  GLOBAL COOLING!!!!

Go back a couple decades and all those Global Warming kooks WERE claiming Global Cooling would kill us all.  The cycle repeats.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:37:49 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

No, they will actually tell you that global warming is causing a cooling of the earth.  You don't understand because you don't want to.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top