Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2005 12:57:37 PM EDT
I'm a supporter of the constitution and all that it stands for, but somethings really do not need to be seen on TV.  I was watching/channel surfing today and came across a shom on MTV, called  "Next".  The basis of this show that a person will interview 5 people who are waiting for their chance while sitting on a bus.  For every minute the hopefuls spend with the subject they earn 1 dollar.  Should the person doing the interviews decide to see the hopeful again, the have the choice of either taking the money and running or going on a second date.  As a hole I guess this okay, but tidays episode was all GUYS.  Why does it seem to be okay to flaunt Homosexuality on national TV.  It is no wonder we are headed for the toilet with this kind of filth on TV.  The heterosexual white male no longer seems to have a place in mainstream America, after all evertything is our fault right. .  I was just wondering why it now seems to be policy to just accept evrything, in all forms no matter how much it goes against the core valuse of what it means to be a decent human being.  You can't get into an argument with some one anymore with out being charged with a hate crime, WTF.  Please discuss.   The freedom of speech VS freedom of Expression and all that you know.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 1:02:57 PM EDT
[#1]
why would you watch MTV???
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 1:03:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Stuck at work, just channel surfing! Either that or Oprah!
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 1:06:25 PM EDT
[#3]
IBTL. Bread stuff is attracting locks ! Stay away from the bread!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 1:09:36 PM EDT
[#4]
If you don't like it, don't watch it.

Quoted:
I was just wondering why it now seems to be policy to just accept evrything, in all forms no matter how much it goes against the core valuse of what it means to be a decent human being.  

I don't recall that chapter in the handbook for life.  Who are you define what are core values for a decent human being.  They aren't hurting anyone, so don't worry about what they do.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 1:19:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

So I should get off the soap box and on toa bread box.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 1:23:29 PM EDT
[#6]
MTV is a video shithole.

The CEO of their parent company (Sumner Redstone) knows this all too well, and would run anything "rebellious" to boost ratings in their target demographic.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 1:33:40 PM EDT
[#7]

I was just wondering why it now seems to be policy to just accept evrything, in all forms no matter how much it goes against the core valuse of what it means to be a decent human being.

What you define as being a 'decent human being' is just YOUR opinion. it is not everyone elses. You have a right to that opinion, but other people also have a right to see you as a bigot if you hate Homosexuals, that's their opinion. As long as neither one of you break a law then everything is fine and dandy. have a nice day
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 1:42:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So I should get off the soap box and on toa bread box.

No! stay away from any thing that is remotly connected to bread!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top