Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2005 7:50:44 AM EDT
Do you wear your watch on the inside or outside of your wrist? (and why?)

Poll coming. IBTP's will be dealt with harshly. etc. etc.

Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:59:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Actually I find that the crystal gets scratched a lot more with the dial "in".  Even sitting at a desk - it hits the surface.  Let alone if you're doing any kind of carpentry or car repair or damn near anything.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 8:04:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't ware a watch but I don't use my cell phone either because I don't have one.  When I do carry a watch it's normally a pocket watch, I hate having one on my wrist.  Plus, I can't stand watches that use batteries, I'd rather have a wind up watch so I dont' have to buy a battery every 2 years.  Guess I'm just old fashion,LOL.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 8:34:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I wear my watch with the face facing out, like it is supposed to be worn.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 8:37:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a Seiko Kinetic Auto Relay. It gets electricity from my body movement. If I set it down and it stops working, I can come back 4 YEARS LATER!! and give it a shake, and the watch will set itself to the correct time!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top