Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2005 7:06:32 AM EDT
Hi, folks.

I was driving to lunch the other day, and I saw a pretty strange sight.  A dude had a pair of TESTICLES hanging from the back of his truck.  I'm not one to judge, but having a sack hanging from my hitch isn't really my thing.  Anyone have any other strange driving sightings?

Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:08:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Ahhh...yes, the ever-popular Truck Nuts.  That's where guys hang their nuts after the wife rips them off for spending so much on the truck!
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:09:19 AM EDT
[#2]
A friend of mine had some, called them his " truck-nuts".  In the back glass he had sticker reading " Git'r'done".  He got kinda pissed when I turned his suped up bronco into a Unich.  Then held his nuts hotage for a few weeks.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:10:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a 68 Camaro with a 396 L-89 engine.  When I take it to the drag strip
or a car show I hang a pair under the rear end.

My big block has "balls"... gets a few laughs now and then
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:10:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ahhh...yes, the ever-popular Truck Nuts.  That's where guys hang their nuts after the wife rips them off for spending so much on the truck!

I didn't know this was a popular...umm...accessory.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:11:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:12:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Did you post a pic of that in the Team Forum?  You should.  I'm a big Camaro fan.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:13:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You've never seen those before?  They're relatively common in Texas.
I didn't get a picture of it, but I saw a trailered late model Ford Ranger wearing what looked like about 10 inch bright gold spoke rims, and about 12 inch tires.  Looked absolutely ridiculous.

No, never!  Texas is a ballsier state than Ohio, I have to stay.  That Ranger sounds bizarre!
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:14:49 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you post a pic of that in the Team Forum?  You should.  I'm a big Camaro fan.  

No, I didnt notice a thread, I will go over and post a couple.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:17:43 AM EDT
[#9]
I live in a major metro area and one evening I saw a man walking down the road with a deer over his sholder. Must have been road kill, , but 8 miles from downtown? Little odd I would say.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 8:36:24 AM EDT
[#10]
I was driving down I-35 (southbound), and saw a late 70's Buick flip over.  I pulled over to help out, as I was right behind it, and 9 young hisPanic males hopped out, looked around, flipped their car back over, and drove off like nothing happened.  

DPS showed up within about 5 minutes of the accident, but them mazcans were already gone.  I was laughing my ass of, and the DPS guy didnt know what was so funny, til I told him.  He started laughing, got on the radio, and told dispatch, and they started laughing.

I should thank those guys, because I later got pulled over by a DPS trooper around Georgetown, and I asked him if he heard about the accident above, and with a grin and a lil laugh in voice he said "yeah".  I told him I was the one who called it in, and told the responding trooper about.  We got into a laughfest about it, and he asked me what he pulled me over for.  I said I didnt know.  With that, he walked away.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 8:39:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Somewhere in Indiana or Illinoise there is a town nomed Floyd's Knob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top