Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2005 11:37:53 AM EDT
Has any one had any problems from Cope's in the last few weeks.....I ordered 20 mags from them 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing on my order, also unable to get in contact with the organization thru fone, e-mail, or IM.  
Hmm, not freaking out yet, but I was hoping to use some new mag on a camping/fishing trip planned for tomorrow.
Thanks, "G".
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 1:56:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Now I am starting to worry.

After several phone calls (all going to voice mail and none returned), 2 IM from this board and 3 E-Mails (all of wich were returned to me as "undeliverable") I am becoming increasingly skeptical.

I got confermation of my order on the 6th of May from Cope's Dist., 12 days ago, along with a charge showing on my credit card and THAT is the last I have heard of my new mags.

Is there any word on the street that would explain this lag in shipping?  An illness?  An audit?  An abduction?

I have read good things about Cope's on the board so I am hoping for the best here, BUT......

Anyway, Thanks.
"G"
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 1:59:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered a few mags from them a couple weeks ago and got them already.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 2:02:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Hmm...odd.  Thanks for the info.
"G"
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 2:58:24 PM EDT
[#4]
The two used Sig P228 magazines that I got from them took a little over two weeks to show up. One was servicable and ugly, the other was borderline unservicable. Tried to contact them, no response. In the future I will stick with CDNN.
S/F
flyingrhino
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 3:18:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I ordered 3 mec gar 16 rounders for my cz 75B SA. They did not come close to fitting. I sent them back and he gave me a refund. I had to pay the ride back though.  I told him I would so it is no big thing. Sometimes all I got was voice mail. I had better luck with e mails. Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 3:58:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like I might just need to wait another week or 2, thanks again for the input.  
Isnt it a tad strange that his E-mail is kaput?

Oh well, guess I will just have to break out some of my Butler Creek SHTF mags untill my Eagles show up.....sniff sniff....................sniff

"G"

P.S. I just checked CDNN...............I AM A PUTZ!  I could have had my order already and a couple of free 10 rounders too boot.    CRAP!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:24:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Just a quick update...Cope's was a little late but I just got my order as promised, .....the day AFTER the quimp hunt.  

"G"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top