Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2001 11:02:36 AM EDT
Just heard they will have "both sides" on in the next hour to debate gun control.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 12:03:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I like to see this kind of B.S."only organized government groups(N.guard) should have guns" spouted by the Anti-gun groups.  Maybe it will help to wake up the "sleeping" hunters and trap shooters out there who only think they want to take the handguns and semi-auto rifles.  I really like to see the anti-gunners going off the deep end, it shows their true intentions and what they would like to do.  I hope everyone else sees the same.
guns762
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 12:19:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 12:54:14 PM EDT
[#3]
It will still be a personal right even if the US Supreme Court refuses to recognize it as such in the [u]Emerson[/u] Case!

Eric The(PersonallyArmed)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 12:59:52 PM EDT
[#4]
don't underestimate the anti's - they are focused, driven, well financed and every small victory for them is a major defeat for our freedom  - hope you have emailed/called the AG and White House to support A.G. Ashcroft on our 2nd Amendment freedom and on dumping the FBI records after one day - it seems the anti's have filed a serious ethics complaint because of his letter to the NRA supporting the 2nd Amendment.  Just the kind of thing chuck and hillary need to start whining and open hearings.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 2:23:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I always hate these "debates".  The gun grabber always starts foaming at the mouth and shouts down the freedom fighter.  The media (even Fox) is always with the anti, and the patriot can hardly get a word in.  Even though the patriot makes a logical argument, the grabber trots out some emotional crap to make a good sound bite.  When you aren't constrained by the truth or the facts, it is easy to win these debates.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 5:37:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Gawd, I'm sick of these media, bi-assed "debates"...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top