Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2001 8:19:35 AM EDT
I would like everyone to take a minute and go over to [url]http://disc.server.com/Indices/153941.html[/url]

This if the forum for the people living in the Lkamath River Basin here in Oregon who are suffering because the Enviromentalists got the government to shut the water to their farms off to save an endangered sucker fish. Yesterday they got a group of 250 people and took a cutting torch and went to the dam, and OPENED the gate on the dam. Go read and learn that there are still American's with backbone.

Aviator [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 1:34:14 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 1:39:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Wouldn't it be great to take One of those GD nature Nazis, tie him/her to his/her favorite tree, chop it down and let it roll down the side of a mountain. Most of the "spokespersons" seem to be Hollywood types, I wonder if they would complain if we shut the water off to thier hottubs ?
These are the same morons who spout off about "Global Warming" and how freon is depleting the ozone. But ask them to give up thier Range Rovers[;D] and air conditioning, you will get the response "Not Me!! I'm too important". Fu*%ing Hipocrytes!!!
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:35:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I added my two cents.  I say if the government does anything but open the floodgates, it is time for us to stand with these people.

Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:44:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I added my two cents.  I say if the government does anything but open the floodgates, it is time for us to stand with these people.

View Quote

Please do! By all means!!

I have read many posts on this board that advocate the same thing...But I have never read, or heard of anyone doing it.

Please Lead By Example...Unless you are just posting to bump up your post-count. And if you do show leadership in this cause, let us all know about it so we can follow your exploits.

Link Posted: 7/6/2001 6:52:48 AM EDT
[#5]
We are holding a land use rights rally about 60 miles from there next weekend. We are working on getting Andrea to come speak at it also. Details at [url]www.dredgeearthfirst.com[/url]

Aviator [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top