Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2001 6:11:55 AM EDT
A friend of mine will be manning a table at the Big Town gun show in Mesquite this weekend, and I'll be there with him on Saturday. This table is for his shooting instruction business, [url]www.pro-tac.net[/url] Chris was a Recon bubba, Scout/Sniper, hand-to-hand combat instructor and firearms instructor in the Marine Corps, and is now sharing some of that high-dollar, high-speed/low-drag training with the public.

Chris will have 20% off coupons for his classes at the show. Stop by and say howdy if you're going to be there.

FMCDH
Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 6:44:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey can you shoot me directions to this show. Well maybe I should not say shoot and you jarheads tend to take things to literally. How bout send me an e-mail with the directions please. [email protected]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 7:07:09 AM EDT
[#2]
If I can get away from the house for a bit, I'll come by and say Howdy.  

We still need to get with Arock about that bunker trap shoot that he offered at the Dallas Gun Club.

Lordtrader, this place is easy to find.  Get on I-30 just east of downtown Dallas, and take the Big Town exit (heading south).  The show is in a big outlet mall-looking building just after you get off the highway.  

Bud
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 7:10:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Lordtrader, you have mail.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 10:34:53 AM EDT
[#4]
bump
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 7:35:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Chris is a personal friend of mine and I can vouch for his bonafides. Not only is he a GREAT guy, but he is an outstanding instructor. I have known more than one guy in my day that knew what they were doing but couldn't teach it. This is not the case with Chris or his instructors. I have seen him impart his knowledge on newbies and on seasoned pros alike and they all come away knowing something new.

I highly recommend Chris and his school for anyone who is at any level in the firearms realm.

High Performance Tactical Gear!
[url]www.Lightfighter.com[/url]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 9:34:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Know anybody at the show that might be interested in a FAL with very low miles? Going to school this fall and need money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top