Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2001 8:39:11 AM EDT
I shot a SIG PRO 357 the other day along with the 229 in 357SIG and my USP Compact in 357SIG and feel it shot the best of the three.  
Has anyone else fired one,have any expirience, or even heard good/bad things?  
I know I should take this to the SIG files but...
Thanks,
TEREK
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 9:29:43 AM EDT
[#1]
  One of my buddies has a SIGPRO, another has an HK compact, and I have a full size USP. { all in 40 cal.} In my opinion both the HK's shoot better for me. Just don't like SIG's attempt at a polymer gun.

On the plus side though, none of these guns have ever seen any stoppages. Go with whatever you feel more comfortable with.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 2:25:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a sig pro 2340 and a 229.  They are both excellent firearms.  I have a full size USP 45, which is also a great gun.  Can't really say any one is better than the other.  When you are talking sig, glock, hk etc...,it's all about personal preference, they are all high quality.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 3:10:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a SigPro 2340 in .40 s&w and .357 sig. Goes bang every time, good accuracy, low price, what more can you ask for? My wifes' carry gun is the Sig Pro in .40 and I enjoy shooting the 357. I think it is the best deal in new polymer frame handguns.

Link Posted: 7/7/2001 6:31:25 PM EDT
[#4]
At least one of my local dealers quit carrying them because the polymer frames and guide rods kept getting chewed all to hell, and they got tired of the customer complaints.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top