Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2001 12:54:41 AM EDT
I usually don't blatently steal from others but I just couldn't help linking to someone elses picture from the HKProBoards.
[url]http://ubb.hkpro.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/001326.html[/url]
The folding stock is off a HKMP5.

[image]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/view?u=1432094&a=13362956&p=50829470[/image]

I've been concidering buying one of these HK USC rifles but just can't get beyond the 10 round mags its limited to.
Any body have any experience with these rifles?
How do they shoot?
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 3:53:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, considering that the folding stock cant fold because its a Post-89 import and a post-94, whats the point?  Cool concept, and if the mag ban and AW ban went away, it would kick ass, but those are gonna be around for a little while.

KHarn
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 10:55:03 AM EDT
[#2]
sadly, with the 10 rd factory mags being the only ones in existance, its a really cool, really bulky pistol. firepower wise anyway
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 2:51:27 PM EDT
[#3]
So you can't put a folding stock on a registered SBR?
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:03:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So you can't put a folding stock on a registered SBR?
View Quote

Sure you can, if it's a preban weapon(If it had a folding stock on it prior to Sept '94). Unfortunately, all of the HK USCs are postban.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 8:50:57 PM EDT
[#5]
The barrel looks askew. Eventually I would like to get the HK USC.

No Slack!
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 9:45:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Believe it or not, I don't like the plastic HKs,...
...Buuuut, after watching "Swordfish" which featured plenty of UMPs and G36s, I am iching for one.

As soon as someone figures out how to get rid of that damn butt-hole stock on the SL8 and replaced it with a non-folding G36 look-a-like, I'm sold.  Add a G36 forearm and carryhandle/dualoptics, muzzle brake and refinish it in black, and I will have a seriously overpriced .223 10-shooter.  But I still want one.

What can I say, I'm a sucker.

Same thing with the USC, add a non-folding UMP stock (I think that PDW stock above looks like crap on that USC), SBR, cut the vents in the handguard, refinish black, and I'd get one.

Damn low-caps though!!!
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 8:19:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I usually don't blatently steal from others but I just couldn't help linking to someone elses picture from the HKProBoards.
[url]http://ubb.hkpro.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/001326.html[/url]
The folding stock is off a HKMP5.

I've been concidering buying one of these HK USC rifles but just can't get beyond the 10 round mags its limited to.
Any body have any experience with these rifles?
How do they shoot?
View Quote

I couldn't get my mind around the 10rd deficit  either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top