Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/3/2001 5:58:21 PM EDT
Tis no wonder that the USA is headed downhill.
Chaingun posts a great article on Patrick Henry
and George Mason, the men who brought you the
"BILL of RIGHTS" and except for 41 readers you a-holes ignore it.
What a bunch of pretenders you are.
[-!-]
[blue] cool down man. give your fellow Americans hell if ya want about ignoring the thread but don't make it personal.[/blue]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:06:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I missed it.Something is not working right.The folders are not turning back to yellow on the next visit after I have read them.Mine are red back at least 50 pages.Anyone else have that problem.I'll try loging off/onand see if that works.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:09:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Nope that didnt work.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:14:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:27:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Well pardon me all to hell.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:30:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Good way to get your point across, f-wad.  I thought you were a jackass before, but you just confirmed it.
[blue]Ditto here [/blue]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:33:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like someone has his panties in a bunch again.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:34:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
[moon][moon][moon]
[moon][moon][moon]
[moon][moon][moon]
[moon][moon][moon]
[moon][moon][moon]

sgb
View Quote

ditto

i don't believe i solicited your opinion on what kind of a-hole i might be, but you sure are demonstrating what kind YOU ARE

lol! sparky!
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:41:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:45:36 PM EDT
[#9]
hangfire, i'm so glad that someone in this forum actually has enough common sense and intellect to see what has taken me years of research to finally see.  you see, i have been studying why the US is going down hill and for the life of me i could not figure it out.  through intensive study dating back to the first civilizations and the reasons why they fell, i was only to able to find one reason; a small minority of the population outright refused to answer threads on a public forum. thank you for reaffirming this theory of mine. we all owe you a debt of gratitude.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:46:38 PM EDT
[#10]
I've read quite enough about Patrick Henry and George Mason, that I don't need to read every article posted or printed about them, thank you very much.  Stop making assumptions.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:47:37 PM EDT
[#11]
I feel duly chastised.
I'll read it.
No shit, HANGFIRE, I kind of agree with you on this one.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:10:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Talk about hypersensitive, maybe we should have a political commissar to monitor us and ensure we get enough of your approved readings.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:11:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Y'know back when I was young, before this internet thing we had [b]BOOKS[/b] and learned about these important historical figures that way.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:11:36 PM EDT
[#14]
I guess you are right.  But then again, I am kind of sick of all the preaching to the choir articles.  I have read so damn much about the Constitution, the 2nd Amend, Bill of Rights, Federalist Papers, pro-gun editorials, rah rah friggin rah rah.  We aren't really the ones who need the education.  

Now if you could shame Sarah Brady into really reading it, that would be worth something.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:31:24 PM EDT
[#15]
well, i can see my castigation is not needed.

good going guys!
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:58:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
well, i can see my castigation is not needed.
good going guys!
View Quote

You seem a little confused. Let me help you out.
I'M DOING THE CASTIGATING! THE "GUYS" ARE DOING
THE LAMEASSRETORTS!
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:03:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I guess you are right.  But then again, I am kind of sick of all the preaching to the choir articles.  I have read so damn much about the Constitution, the 2nd Amend, Bill of Rights, Federalist Papers, pro-gun editorials, rah rah friggin rah rah.  We aren't really the ones who need the education.  

Now if you could shame Sarah Brady into really reading it, that would be worth something.
View Quote

(See above.)
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:09:54 PM EDT
[#18]
i neither need nor want your help

cast.ti.gate vt.  "to punish or rebuke severely, esp. by harsh public criticism"

no i am not confused.  you were also being castigated for your foul-mouthed tempertantrum.  hence, the "lameassretorts" are really castigations and those giving the "lameassretorts" are castigators.  their attitude could be called castigatory.

clear it up any?
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:15:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:17:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Anyone who donates less $ to the NRA than I do isn't serious about preserving the second amendment.

Eddie
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:22:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:22:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

cast.ti.gate vt.  "to punish or rebuke severely, esp. by harsh public criticism"

no i am not confused.  you were also being castigated for your foul-mouthed tempertantrum.  hence, the "lameassretorts" are really castigations and those giving the "lameassretorts" are castigators.  their attitude could be called castigatory.

clear it up any?
View Quote

YOU GO GIRL!!!

And to hangfire, I am getting my dose of patriotism on the History Channel this week.

Therefore...[-!-]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:23:39 PM EDT
[#23]
This is going sideways and downhill fast.
Did anyone actually take the time to read the link?
Wow.

P.S.  Is it illegal to castigate in pubic, I mean, PUBLIC?
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:30:09 PM EDT
[#24]
The Republic is lost!
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:31:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Anyone who donates less $ to the NRA than I do isn't serious about preserving the second amendment.
View Quote

what a load of crap.  someone get me my boots.  it's getting deep in here.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:40:28 PM EDT
[#26]
This, of course, begs the question--how much do you donate? At least give us a percent of your gross income. I want to see if I am as "serious" as I think I am.
View Quote

Sorry, I forgot to add the standard sarcasm disclaimer.  I keep forgetting we have so many literalists on board.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:42:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
clear it up any?
View Quote

Dear LAMEDAME,
Help you need and help you will get.
I castigated the members of this forum for being
shallow mindless tripe who would rather discuss
"how many times a week do you have sex?" or
".223 or .308 for combat?" or "barbQ cookoff help" or "sweaterpuppies" than read articles on
the signifigance of the 4th. of July and the
people who gave us our system of goverence.
You and your "guys" have neither the intellectual capabilities or the moral fortitude
to "castigate" me.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:43:33 PM EDT
[#28]
well, it did seem kinda holier-than-thou.  a little smiley would have done the trick.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:45:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

what a load of crap.  someone get me my boots.  it's getting deep in here.
View Quote

SWEETIE, your so deep in it you need a wetsuit!
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:52:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You and your "guys" have neither the intellectual capabilities or the moral fortitude
to "castigate" me.
View Quote

oh, yeah?  wanna fight?  [;D]

by the way, it's YOUR shit, not mine.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:53:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:54:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:57:31 PM EDT
[#33]

I think ARlady and HANGFIRE should arm-wrestle and settle this thing.

[:D]

Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:00:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
to "castigate" me.
View Quote

What a bunch of dumba-holes you all are
View Quote

Really demonstrated your "intellectual capabilities" here, huh, hotshot?  FYI, it's "dumb a-holes."  I guess you meant to say "stupid" as dumb means mute, or unable to speak.  Probably just a mild faux pas from a man of your superior intellect.
View Quote

FYI, my post was edited by a moderator. Therefore your feeble castigation is misdirected
and undeserved.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:02:55 PM EDT
[#35]
okay.  let's do it.

[<]:)]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:06:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:09:23 PM EDT
[#37]

Or maybe thebeekeeper1 and HANGFIRE should arm-wrestle and settle this thing?

[:\]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:09:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:14:02 PM EDT
[#39]
ARLADY_BEEKEEPER ET AL,
Read the article. Diane Alden is one of the
true Constitutional Intellects of our time.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:19:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:19:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
ARLADY_BEEKEEPER ET AL,
Read the article. Diane Alden is one of the
true Constitutional Intellects of our time.
View Quote

HANGFIRE,
For what it's worth, you're right.  It's an excellent article.  You could have just pointed it out in a more tactful manner.

[;)]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:22:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:24:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By WhoMe?:

I think ARlady and HANGFIRE should arm-wrestle and settle this thing.

View Quote

My money is on ARlady

ARlady          HANG(it up)FIRE
      [|)][BD]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:33:27 PM EDT
[#44]
WILSON, i thought i was about to get raked over the coals.  whew!

HANGFIRE, i had already read the article.  it was a good read.  but you have little to no idea what my experience is with this kind of thing in the first place, and therefore scant reason to tell me what i need to read in the second.  i think we got upset because you assumed we needed a history lesson.  frankly, i've already had this particularly one.  the point being your message was lost in the delivery.   and if i hadn't already read it, your post would have guaranteed that i wouldn't.

truce?
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:36:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
WILSON, i thought i was about to get raked over the coals.  whew!

HANGFIRE, i had already read the article.  it was a good read.  but you have little to no idea what my experience is with this kind of thing in the first place, and therefore scant reason to tell me what i need to read in the second.  i think we got upset because you assumed we needed a history lesson.  frankly, i've already had this particularly one.  the point being your message was lost in the delivery.   and if i hadn't already read it, your post would have guaranteed that i wouldn't.

truce?
View Quote

Now comes the hug......and the wild monkey sex!

Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:42:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 2:18:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Hey Mr. "Moral fortitude", aren't you the one who dumped a rusty AK on some unsuspecting dealer at a show because you were pissed off that someone dumped it on you, then explained it away by saying 'that's just capitalism'?  You don't have the moral ANYTHING  to be lecturing the rest of us.  Your superior, condescending attitude is  getting old.  As far as I'm concerned, you can pack that article and the rest of your opinions up your ass sideways.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 2:51:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Good way to get your point across, f-wad.  I thought you were a jackass before, but you just confirmed it.
[blue]Ditto here [/blue]
View Quote

Hey, Sparkey315 how many times has a "mike" been shuved up your ass because of the shit that comes out of your mouth? You call the man a f-wad and jackass,but I notice the string does not get locked whenever you do use these terms towards those who surely know more than you, I wonder why? Is it because you give good key board? What else do YOU give good? Just as you call any one else the same or worse when they post things you do not like, you idiot, there I called you an idiot, lets see if this string gets locked now, you idiot!!!!

Anyone can see that whenever the constitution, bill of rights, or anything of traditional American ideals and values is posted you talk shit, simply because you are are full of shit! There, I said you are full of shit, because you are!!!!

You, and your kind should not have guns, because you have them for all the wrong reasons! Only Americans who do not fear to embrace the constitution, and defend their right to have guns should have guns, it is the pricks like you that make me want to help disarm pricks like you, because of the shit attitude you have towards Americans who expound upon traditional ideals and values!!!!

You are the one full of bull excrement, you punk radio sucka!!!  

HOWS THAT FOR NAME CALLING???
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 3:19:52 AM EDT
[#49]
The Mods must be away for the holiday, why else would this little string of gems not have a lock on it?[:D]

Wait! I hear the rattle of keys now![;D]

Happy Holiday Folks! Some of us have to work!
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 3:32:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Why don't you stop reading, and start writing letters to your government officials. Talk is cheap, stamps cost .34 cents.[;)]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top