Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2001 5:23:34 PM EDT
Well, it's all official.  When I got ahold of Shawn from Calvary arms and It's a go.  I'll be in AZ the 5th through the 8th of july.  I'm gonna buy a camera and snap all the photos I can afford.  Will post some of the cool ones.  Wish me luck and be ready for some very sweet pics.  Anyone who lives near pheonix or mesa must come on sunday when we are going to go out shooting, just bring some class 3 weapons because I have a serious craving for them.  But you gotta get ahold of Treetop or Garyowen to find out the details.  

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 5:34:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Some details and location here---->[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=32376[/url]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:11:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top