HEADLINE: U.S. Aims to dismantle borders: New U.S. ambassador wants to
harmonize immigration, energy and more: 'Is there a NAFTA-plus?' (Toronto
edition headline.); U.S. Hopes to erase : New U.S. ambassador wants
to harmonize immigration, energy and more: 'Is there a NAFTA-plus?' (All but
Toronto edition headline.)

OTTAWA - Canada, the United States and Mexico should forge closer links as
part of a ''NAFTA-plus'' relationship based on harmonization of border
controls, law enforcement, energy, environmental and immigration policies,
Paul Cellucci, the new U.S. ambassador to Canada, said yesterday.

Welcome to the great country of NORTH AMERICA!!!

Now the question is....who's gun laws do we adopt???
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 4:50:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 5:18:10 PM EDT
[#2]
The Nadians and Exicans must adopt the US Constitution or no go.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The Nadians and Exicans must adopt the US Constitution or no go.
View Quote

Hmmmm a documented RIGHT to bear arms!!

Ya I could live with that.... Mind you...we would have to get rid of your silly assault rifle ban and our stupid gun laws.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 5:44:11 PM EDT
[#4]
They should just get rid of all the gun laws
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:23:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like an excellent idea! Showing that the west is capable of brotherhood and hemispherical harmony would help the global cause.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:31:21 PM EDT
[#6]
We should just send the Salvation Army out to kick the Canadian's and Mexican's asses, annex the territory, and create about 12 new states.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 10:15:18 PM EDT
[#7]
MAN!  We'd have MEGA more places to go shootin'!!!
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 10:24:09 PM EDT
[#8]
That would be cool...but what do we do w/ the "French Canadians"?   They're the ones who wanted to make their own country...last I heard (I'm in the US...)

The Teamsters would love to go down into Mexico.  Look at all those industries that need the help of the union (gag, gag).  I'm for union, but be reasonable......

Man, think of all those Colt 38 Supers in Mexico.  I"d love to look around to find it.... but most of the 'new citizens' probably wouldn't qualify under the laws to own a gun.

Link Posted: 7/3/2001 10:28:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey!  You know that big-ass island a bit east of hecho en Mexico?  You KNOW!  They have really good cigars?  YEAH!  That place!  We need that, too...!
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 10:33:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Fock it! Fire up the War Machine! Who's gonna stop us France? UK? Italy? Pakistan?
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 9:48:27 PM EDT
[#11]
hell i got one or two of them black rifles lets do it i dont realy care for any of'em and i love a good cigar but does anyone have a boat or raft or maybe even a wetsuit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top