Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2001 3:30:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 3:40:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Its back up!!
email away!!!!
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 3:51:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Good!  Pay 'em back for all the Kmart trash that falls out of my Sunday paper that I have to pick up and throw away.

Eddie
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:37:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Good!  Pay 'em back for all the Kmart trash that falls out of my Sunday paper that I have to pick up and throw away.

Eddie
View Quote

that's was a good one eddie.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:42:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Everyone make sure you sign the KMart petition on this site!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 8:40:36 AM EDT
[#5]
go get em, heck send another... How many of us do not have more than one email addy?
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 9:41:35 AM EDT
[#6]
i signed one petition... and people were saying left and right things like "my money is going to walmart now"... "my family will shop at walmart until you repent"... walmart, walmart, walmart. is there a difference? bothare doing their part to take away your freedoms.

on one hand, we have kmart. they dont support a 2nd ammendment right.

on the other hand, we have walmart. they dont support the right called freedom of speach. (re: maurices bbq sauce)

see, thats something a lot of people either just dont know or dont care about. walmart is a tyranists super store too, just like k mart.

freedom of speach and armed citizenry are like the 2 main freedoms that we should have.

the freedom k mart will take away is no more important than the one walmart already took away.

be not tread upon.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 9:55:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
on the other hand, we have walmart. they dont support the right called freedom of speach. (re: maurices bbq sauce)

see, thats something a lot of people either just dont know or dont care about. walmart is a tyranists super store too, just like k mart.
View Quote

What about maurices bbq sause?  I have never heard the story.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 10:40:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
 Pay 'em back for all the Kmart trash that falls out of my Sunday paper that I have to pick up and throw away.
View Quote

[b]Huh, no fireplace?[/b]  [8)]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 11:22:34 AM EDT
[#9]
..... As of 1413 hrs - 4 July, 2001

The customer service page at [url]www.kmartcorp.com/corp/[/url] is down.

I sent an e-mail to [url]www.bluelight.com[/url] and will keep at it until I can get through at the first site.

Let's keep lobbing those e-mail rounds in on a regular basis until they get the message.

[B][CENTER][SIZE=4]I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!!

[size=5][RED]GOD[/red]
[WHITE]BLESS[/white]
[BLUE]AMERICA!!!![/blue]

[RED]HAPPY 4TH![/red][/B][SIZE=2][/CENTER]

[sniper]
[b][black]The Sniper

Link Posted: 7/4/2001 11:44:45 AM EDT
[#10]
To be honest with all of you, I'm sure they know and they don't care. The reason I say that is that I've never bought ammo from K-mart becuase I can get it cheaper in a lot of other places.  I just can't see K-mart caving into a request of selling a product people are only going to buy elsewhere.
Don't get me wrong, I wish you guys the best for sticking up for your rights, and I hope you find a way to make a statement.  But unless K-mart is in a position to make money out of it, I doubt anything will change.  Business in this case is going to take priority over principle.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 12:33:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Cereal Killer-
I don't understand your post. This is not about forcing Kmart to sell us their shitty, overpriced ammo. It's about letting Kmart know that gun owners in this country see what side of the fence they've jumped to and we will respond accordingly.
If they get e-mails and petitions filled with statements like "I'll never set foot in your stores again", you don't think that impacts on their business and ability to make money?
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 12:37:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 12:51:19 PM EDT
[#13]
I've already sent them an e-mail letting them know they've made a big mistake, and gotten a form e-mail back saying a company rep will be contacting me within 24hrs. Oh yeah, I can't wait until some 18 yr old kid they pay $6.00/hr, contacts me to explain the company
policy.                                        I just don't get these guys, who do they think their customer base is? Michael Moore (or whatever his name is) and his Hollywood butt-
buddies?
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:04:59 PM EDT
[#14]
http://www.mauricesbbq.com/politics/wal-mart-1.htm

click the above link for the full story on maurices bbq sauce.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 10:01:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Rainman said it best "Kmart sucks!".
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 11:07:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top