Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2001 2:01:09 PM EDT
Younger: Mmmmm.. Words like perky,tight and fresh come to mind.
Older: Hmmmm.. Experienced, maybe more motivated.

Which is better?

Link Posted: 7/3/2001 2:04:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I like them both, at once, but don't tell the wife.  She can throw such a fit.  [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 2:08:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Now if I could just find a younger one with the mentality of an older woman.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 2:36:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Post from Mole Eye -
Older: Hmmmm.. Experienced, maybe more motivated.
View Quote

I think 'grateful' might be the word you're looking for.[:D]

Eric The(ISureDon'tWant'Young,Experienced')Hun[>]:)]

Link Posted: 7/3/2001 2:52:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Depends on where you're starting from, don't it. [;)]

Edited so as not to get myself in too much trouble with the wife.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 2:56:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm 35,wife is 40, married for 10 years.
I always said:" I'm going to trade you in for two TWENTIES when you hit 40".
So far I've been unable to make change.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 3:00:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Youn Old as long as they're Easy !
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 3:04:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Like Ratters said, it's all relative.

If you're 50, you might consider a 30 year-old to be a young hottie.

I've always said young womenz are wasted on young men. Once you hit 40, you really start to appreciate the youngin's. But it doesn't do you any good because even though you might be at the top of your career, making a lot of money, and have a real appreciation for young hotties, by that time you're probably married with children and been off the market for quite some time.

Some of the older guys I know say it's nature's cruel joke. :)
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 3:11:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 3:20:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I like both ends of the "rainbow" in regards to women and age.  Although, in reference to older women, I generally prefer the mature women from the professional business sector.  You know, the MBA's, CPA's, executives, etc.  Have you seen older women who work in any metropolitan business district?  Hot!!!  Oh, baby!  Many of these professional women work out heavily, groom themselves very well, and dress for success!  Many of these women could pass for models.  High heels and skirts is the usual attire on tight bodies.  I'm not kidding!  I speak from experience in the environment.  [:P]

Oooohhhh, man!  I'd bet many of these single older business women would love to take some young male home for dinner on a lonely Friday night!

BTW, I'm not married yet so I can talk a little more freely than the some of youz guyz! Heh Heh

[b]-RoadDog[/b]
[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/scooby1.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 3:41:36 PM EDT
[#10]
from my perspective now:

young (roughly 25 or less) equals waste of time.  unless you're looking for nothing more than a quick (and i do mean quick) romp.

after that, depending on the guy, things start to look up.  especially if said guy has learned a thing or two from those years i mentioned avoiding.

although, now that i think about it, relatively inexperienced is nice cuz i can train him MY way.  [:D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 3:44:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Paula Poundstone prefers younger, real younger.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 3:58:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Don't listen to ARlady guys. Since the dawn of time there has been a conspiracy among mature women to try to keep men away from young women. he he :)
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 4:05:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Don't listen to ARlady guys. Since the dawn of time there has been a conspiracy among mature women to try to keep men away from young women. he he :)
View Quote

not quite sure what you mean by that.

you men go after whom/whatever you want.  i was telling y'all what sounds good from my perspective.

this isn't a flame.  i just think you misunderstood my post.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 4:16:48 PM EDT
[#14]
I remember a quote from Marsha Warfield, the black commedienne.
She said " My friend told me to get an older man, they can do it a long time. I told her I didn't want to f**k an OLD man a LONG time"..

Link Posted: 7/3/2001 4:25:39 PM EDT
[#15]
ARlady, I'm pulling your leg. :)

My comment was based on your statement, "young (roughly 25 or less) equals waste of time. unless you're looking for nothing more than a quick (and i do mean quick) romp."

This is a common sentiment expressed by the ladies at work. No offense was intended.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 4:30:44 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm currently dating a 32-year old woman, about to turn 33 next week.  I don't know whether that classifies her as young, old, or somewhere in between, but she is the far better than any of the women I knew in college.  She knows what she wants in life and who she is, plus she's damn hot.  Best of both worlds, IMO.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 4:31:28 PM EDT
[#17]
well being 19 ask me agien in 20 years cuz if i got any younger i get in trouble with da law
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:49:31 PM EDT
[#18]
mattja, i kinda figured that was the point.  guess i'm slow cuz i didn't see it.

i didn't take offense.  i like the banter.  i'm trying to beat you guys at your own game!  [:P]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:56:11 PM EDT
[#19]
any port in a storm.

personality is paramount. i'm flexible. i could learn or teach!
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:56:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Guys
Young, repeat performances till they get it right. [sex]
Old, do it right the first and only time.
[smoke]

Just kidding.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:01:05 PM EDT
[#21]
well he-lo jennifer,
come here often?[}:D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:08:52 PM EDT
[#22]
When I was younger, the women were older.[:D]
Now that I am older, the women are younger.[:D]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:23:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Reminds me of an old bull and a young bull at the top of a hill. Young bull looks down at a herd of cows and says, lets run down and get one!! The old bull says lets walk down and get them all!
MY wife is 12 years younger than me. But she is the oldest I have dated.....LOL
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:29:03 PM EDT
[#24]
The only thing better than a  young hottie is a sexy older woman.
The only thing better than a sexy older woman is a diabetic sexy older woman!
Woohoo!
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:39:08 PM EDT
[#25]
I don't care what age they are, so long as they wear those big grandma panties.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:52:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Tigerstripe...dude, you are a sick individual.

When I was younger, I liked them older.
Now that I am older, I like them younger.
Go figure.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:07:59 PM EDT
[#27]
being 16 myself...I have can get all the stuff you old guys cant cant even touch ;-)  I love it.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:36:02 PM EDT
[#28]
I always preferred older women until recentley, It seems I have hit an age where if their much older than me their usually senile also.
Have a nice evening,  Rabon...
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 10:28:43 PM EDT
[#29]
I am not picky. At this point I will take anything as long as she ain't already on social security.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 10:33:10 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm almost old enough to think of "older women" as how I used to think of "gramma"...
YUK.
Unless there's something I haven't discovered yet.  That must be it.  
I can wait.
Maybe I'll die first.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 11:50:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
being 16 myself...I have can get all the stuff you old guys cant cant even touch ;-)  I love it.
View Quote

I'll remember that next time I'm sitting at the bar on a warm evening having a cold beer and checking out the 22 year-old hotties.

Wait a minute... I can't say that, I'm married.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 12:18:06 AM EDT
[#32]
My spec. limit is +1 / -18 up north and +1 / -20 down south.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 9:01:01 PM EDT
[#33]
in the words of that guy in amercian buy "woman are like a fine win they get better with age"
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 9:16:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 7:21:39 AM EDT
[#35]
I always dated, and ended up marrying, right around my own age....except....

Except for that one 33 year old when I was 21. My wife should send her flowers once a week for all I learned from that woman.

"Is that what that's for? Well, all right!"
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 2:25:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Older women:

they won't tell
they won't swell
and they are grateful as hell
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 2:28:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Dirty old man: I like my women the same way I like my scotch: 12 years old
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 3:41:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Hlel, the only age I care about is the age of consent, from there on up I'm easy.

Speaking from current times tho, it is cool to have a gal that has her own job, car, house and her kids are old enough to throw out/ be left alone.

I guess that means I'm getting soft (uh uh, don't got there) in my waning (30-80) years. [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top