Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2001 12:26:42 PM EDT
just wondering all u gift exhange people what did u get?

i got 15 bux
p.s.Captain Obvious I just mailed out your gift
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 12:40:03 PM EDT
[#1]
My partner was Juggernaut and he got me a real cool book "Twentieth-Century Small Arms" by Chris McNab. He also through in a small carry handle mount about 3 1/2" long.

I was very happy to get them. Thanks again Juggernaut!

John
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 1:17:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't got anything other than a couple of different email address's.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 1:27:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

i got 15 bux
View Quote

BOUT TIME!!! (lol)..whadda ya get me??!!!

I would of sent you more cash, cept I was/am currently runnin low....
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 3:26:59 PM EDT
[#4]
My partner sent me a pair of Tasco 10x50 binoculars, a set of weaver scope mounts , 2 sets of scope lens covers and a tiny rubber band in a sealed plastic bag.  I quickly found a use for the rubber band, but I don't know what I'll do with the rest of the stuff.  A very big THANK YOU to my partner Ken aka Tanenbom!  Anyone want to do a kid exchange next?
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 4:19:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Captain Obvious:
Quoted:

i got 15 bux
View Quote

BOUT TIME!!! (lol)..whadda ya get me??!!!

sorry about the delay

20 round ar mag

I would of sent you more cash, cept I was/am currently runnin low....
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 10:08:20 PM EDT
[#6]
BTT
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 8:56:27 AM EDT
[#7]
i got a orlite mag, a HK benelli video, some kind of belt, and a surplus harness with pouches thing. i dont know what its for exactally, but im betting it finds its way into a paintball game.

thanks ARMALITE FAN, your the one. if you could, tell me what that harness deal was originaly used for. also, i have been fighting the urge to get a benelli montefeltro for a year now, that video didnt help matters. im getting your gift togeather, i will tell you when i have a date for ya
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 9:13:20 AM EDT
[#8]
You said you had a SKS and the pouches are for SKS stripper clipped ammo and also I believe the tied paper packs of ammo.The Sling is off of a Romanian SKS.The video came direct from a H&K rep when they first started promoting the Beneli.Glad you liked it.How would you like to go up agianst the one guy in the video.

How did you like all the duct tape?I think the lady thought I was mailing a bomb or something with all the questions.

Link Posted: 7/7/2001 9:59:01 AM EDT
[#9]
hehe, she thought i was receiving a bomb.

i didnt recognize the sling at first, i have one but itsd old nasty, and chinese. the one you sent it much cooler. now that you tell me, i remember seeing thouse sks clip pouches,
i can really put this stuff to use.

thanks again,
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 3:03:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I got DNRA's gift and I have to say it was timely and useful.

He sent me a couple of books, one was how to survive in any disaster, my 8 year old daughter was going through some heebie-jeebies about an upcoming trip she is going to take to europe, and when she saw this book she knew she had all the answers to calm her fears.  The second book was a fantastic reference on all the assualt weapons made, makes great reading, adn I am finally able to identify some of the weapons that my father left me .

On one of the books was pinned a small 1911, I was the envy of all the guys at my local shoot.

I also got a bunch of clips for an M1, they have already gotten a good work out.

Thanks DNRA!
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 6:21:08 PM EDT
[#11]
btt
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 4:35:47 PM EDT
[#12]
I didnt get anything yet.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 5:15:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My partner was Juggernaut and he got me a real cool book "Twentieth-Century Small Arms" by Chris McNab. He also through in a small carry handle mount about 3 1/2" long.

I was very happy to get them. Thanks again Juggernaut!

John
View Quote

I was equally pleased with my end of the exchange, a brand new shape Beta C-Mag loader(which was the talk of the Tennessee Black Rifle Shoot's 4th of July shoot), and stickers.

Yes, stickers! Very cool stickers! Bullet holes for cars, a "Driver only carries $20 worth of Ammo" bumper sticker, and AR15 Stickers, to be liberally plastered all over my stuff at work.

Thanks, John. I couln't be happier.

Juggernaut
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top