Posted: 7/3/2001 11:06:32 AM EDT
[red] GUN CONTROL GROUPS MERGE . . . Handgun Control, Inc., now known as the
Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, and the Million Mom March are
joining forces effective October 1. According to an announcement of the
merger, the goal is to combine the Million Mom March's 230 "grassroots"
chapters across the country with the Brady Campaign's resources and
experience working on the national level[/red]

[blue]I thought you'all would want to know about this
Its just shows how weak they are. The million mom marchers are a joke but the handgun control assholes can't afford to let them go under since it will show the American public how weak the gun control groups are getting. I guess they think two heads are better than one.
I think their heads are up the same ass.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 11:33:37 AM EDT
[#1]
[img]http://store4.yimg.com/I/demotivators_1639_8164827
[/img]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 11:35:09 AM EDT
[#2]
BFD!  A bunch of loosers getting together.[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/behead.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 11:40:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I had heard about that. But the MMM is supposedly lost their free office space, in financial trouble, and has members quitting or going to Jail....hahahaha on the last one.
THe Brady bunch can not take the chance of the MMM disappearing. That would look bad for the whole gun-grabber group.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top