Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2001 11:01:54 AM EDT
Conservatives on the WARPATH!
[url]http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2001/07/03/MN181445.DTL[/url]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 11:41:54 AM EDT
[#1]
These idots have too much time for writing dumb bills.[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/fart.gif[/img]

"This bill turns the 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' into
                California labor law, " said Assemblyman Ken
                Maddox, R-Garden Grove. "This is essentially
                designed to create anarchy for the people of
                California. It's a complete attack on normalcy."
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 11:54:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey, if I can't get a job, I'll just don a dress and voila it becomes discrimination not to hire me.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 12:42:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 12:48:38 PM EDT
[#4]
[puke]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 12:55:10 PM EDT
[#5]
'SEX' DEFINITION EXPANDED

Today, in a Senate committee, lawmakers will consider whether to change the state Fair Employment and Housing Act to broaden the ban against gender discrimination. Essentially, the definition of "sex" would be expanded to include appearance and behavior "different from that traditionally associated with a person's sex at birth"

so i legaly can be a lesbian trapped in a mans body HEHEHEHEh [:D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:39:18 PM EDT
[#6]
stupid queers    [puke]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 12:56:18 AM EDT
[#7]
"one great big festering neon distraction..."
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:00:47 AM EDT
[#8]
One of these days, Cali will just fall off into the sea and we will be done with it.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:09:17 AM EDT
[#9]
No, RTA, it's stupid f***ing queers!

Eric The(GodOwesSodom&GomorrahAnApology)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:25:33 AM EDT
[#10]
I don't have any issues with it as long as it stays in California.Isn't like 3 out of 5 guys over there a cross-dresser? Well have fun over there guys and try not to get your panties in a bunch or your dresses caught in the car door...
[puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:33:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Cali wil join Mass,NY and Washinton DC if passed. Notice all the big gun control areas are full of freaks and liberal.

I think we can solve these problems with one simple solution. Lets divide the country. I would love to do it. Right down the middle. Liberals on the left conservative on the right. Done with.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:35:26 AM EDT
[#12]
I think this is a great law. I think that every stupid and totally idiotic law that the lawmakers in Cali can think of should become the law of their land. Eventually, all the normal people will become so sick of all the stupidness that they will all move out. Then all of the freaks of nature that Californian lawmakers love to embrace will all move in and it will make the rest of the country that much nicer.

There was a time when what happened first in Cali would eventually trickle down to all the other states, but I think that time has come to an end. The govt. in Cali got a big head thinking that whatever they did was the wave of the future, but it has gotten to the point where the rest of the country just laughs when they think about the left coast state. Hell, the lawmakers there cant even keep the lights on...who would want to follow that example?

My brother in law recently moved here from California. He has lived there his entire life and was finally fed up with the whole place and it wasn't just gun laws because he doesn't even own any guns. He just got sick of the whole state in general. He was saying, who wants to live in a giant smog cloud and raise their kids around a bunch of gays while putting up with the rediculous laws and hoping the lights stay on today?

Go ahead, let them destroy their state...Its probably beyond all hope anyways. After all, the public keeps electing the same jackasses year after year......

Michael
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 8:25:05 AM EDT
[#13]
happy colonial rebellion day lads!

come one guys - you do realize that these people are just being what they are and they can't help being who they are.  they just are - the social pressures, stigmas and hazing must be immense.  albeit they are 'fringe' in their social expression they are humans with feelings just like us.  as long as they are not hurting anyone - whatsadabigadeal?

not my cup of tea mind you, but if this will someday in the future allow me to 'go israeli style' and wear a ar15 strapped to my back in public, as that would be my 'self expression' - i'm all for it.

steve
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 8:54:23 AM EDT
[#14]
[img]http://64.62.59.75/adult_cdn/01048ABAAMgAAAAQDd.08HGuQmQgNHw6i5gO4zEyb_szo5OiSKEt2YcLEVPCMTyF2rg1zPYhXW3po[/img]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 10:40:25 AM EDT
[#15]
im really glad McUzi's pic didnt work........

goddamn this fag stuff has gone to far, i cant wait till affirmitive action includes rumprangers. not only can you not turn on the tv with out seeing so much flame it sears you favriote sitting chair, but know one(queer) with low qualifications is gonna beat me out for a job, soon black men are gonna be losing jobs to fags and flamers. then we'll see how they feel about afirmitive action
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 8:56:04 PM EDT
[#16]
heh i rember reading in the  dignostic manual of mental illness. something like the majority of fetishtic Transvestite are straight men (translation: he gets off by wearing womans clothes)
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 9:03:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top