Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2001 8:27:01 PM EDT
See another complaint below;

http://subguns.biggerhammer.net/inquiry.cgi?read=10927
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:30:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone deal with person by name of DeanHK??
Posted By: TROJAN
Date: 7/2/01 10:56
 Had a business transaction go south with this person...Has had my money for LONG time and I have nothing to show for it...Point of Contact was made on HK91.com Money changed hands but I have no SR9 receiver to show for...This guy last contacted me on 5/31 and never heard from him again...Just wondering if anyone has done business with him in the past..Any input will be appreciated...I am currently in Romania and when I get back I can post all the details involved...but it still will not change the fact that I have lost the use of my $$ since 4/29 when I paid him through paypal.com(yeah, I now know they are anti gun, and I will not use them any longer)
    Thanks,
    Steve C.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top