Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2001 7:52:32 PM EDT
I guess when every package that comes to my house weighs 50 lbs. and rattles, and the names on the sender label say "Gunsmoke", "Rock River Arms", "Olympic Arms", and "MidwayUSA".....

I now have a reputation to uphold. [(:)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 7:54:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I am a UPS driver and I know all the "gun guys" on my route.[;)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:20:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, I do not work UPS.  I work for their competitor.  I do know all the gun dudes.  Sometimes, they think I am a gun nut[whacko].
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:24:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Better watch yourself now. I think that's what the UPS courier called DAVID KORESH and his merry band of pranksters.

Eric The(IfTheSHTF-Take'EmOut)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:28:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Please don't use the word courier.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:32:09 PM EDT
[#5]
i'm starting a polynesian cargo cult called the cult of the bbt. i have a little ups truck and i'm going to build a shrine and pray to it. one of those trucks could be sitting right next to a ferrari testarossa, and i would be excited about the truck. i point them out wherever i see one. i'm getting excited now just thinking about 'em.
aaah, chocolate brown and gold. sigh.

my driver AND my mailman call me "madman".[:o]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:36:12 PM EDT
[#6]
pbrstreetgang

You know, for the right price, I may be able to get you that little brown truck.[;)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:54:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I think the proper term is "here comes the brown Santa Clause!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:58:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Come to think of it, I would pay money to see the look on my neighbor's faces when the UPS guy rolls two big boxes up my driveway that say:

[img]www.environmentalchemistry.com/images/placards/4.1.gif[/img] [size=4][b]SMOKELESS POWDER FOR SMALL ARMS[/size=4][/b] [img]www.environmentalchemistry.com/images/placards/4.1.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:06:28 AM EDT
[#9]
[img]http://www.energy.ca.gov/development/TETAP/ups-truck.jpg[/img]

I'm getting a woody!!!

BISHOP
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:09:55 AM EDT
[#10]
That is how I found my favorite dealer. I would check the UPS truck and see what he was paying COD on the rifles he got in and what he charged customers, very fair markup, so I went to him.

Just hearing the wierd sound those trucks make gives me a hard on.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:30:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
pbrstreetgang

You know, for the right price, I may be able to get you that little brown truck.[;)]
View Quote

don't tease me, dude.[:\] i want the BIG one.

ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED- they let me sign any way.

i gotta learn enough about 'puters to make avatars and wall paper outta that pic!

i can usually hear that damn truck from inside my office!

no $hit, here he is!!!!
aw, just parts for the shop. i didn't have anything on order- but i can dream can't i?

Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:44:13 AM EDT
[#12]
MY UPS driver is really cool, never complains about all the heavy boxes. Talks guns when he delivers and I promised him when I make that 10,000 bullet order I will do it on his vacation
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:15:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Damn!  He knows too much.  You know what you must do.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:28:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm getting a woody!!!

BISHOP
View Quote

I have 1 better.  Imagine Miss Magnum driving a UPS truck!!!  Oh yeah!!  [;)]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 10:27:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Danm, It sounds like we're getting a bunch of couriers on the forum. Does this mean that we are taking over the Post office's rep of going postal?
(works for the white and purple people)
( AND, I get to look at all the CMP guns that I deliver)
KenS
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 10:59:58 AM EDT
[#16]
My UPS driver just came by. I asked if it was for me, he said...'nope it is too light!'
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 11:01:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 3:33:50 PM EDT
[#18]
[B]Imagine Miss Magnum driving a UPS truck!!! Oh yeah!! [/B]
MMMMMMMMM  Miss Magnummmmm....

BISHOP
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 3:42:29 PM EDT
[#19]
I used to have a problem getting my packages from UPS I even asked the guy please make sure you give them directly to me. The First time he did that I gave him an ice cold can of Coke.  Then I started ordering stuff from Bushmaster, Gunsmoke, Cheaper Than Dirt and Ammoman. Since then every package has been dropped in my hands. Was it the coke or the packages, either way I am happy with the service.

Six
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 3:45:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm getting a woody!!!

BISHOP
View Quote

I have 1 better.  Imagine Miss Magnum driving a UPS truck!!!  Oh yeah!!  [;)]
View Quote

[size=5]OMG! that image just blew my mind!!!![/size=5]
(breathe, john,- breathe!)

cool chick
likes guns
good looker
sense of humor
driving god's own vehicle-A BIG BROWN TRUCK!
full of goodies!!
FOR ME!!!!!!!!
WAAAAAAAA!- "clunk" (fell over in chair clutching chest)

maybe that's what heaven is like!? too bad i'll never know.[}:(]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 3:54:30 PM EDT
[#21]

I have 1 better.  Imagine Miss Magnum driving a UPS truck!!!  Oh yeah!!  [;)][/quote]

That would be so great..... [<]:)]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:12:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Some of you guys are really scaring me.

Believe it or not the truck is not as cool as you think. Most are old, slow, pieces of crap. OK----I'm totally lying---it REALLY cool cruising around giving all of their wonderful stuff. Little hint: be really cool to your UPS man. We deal with enough idiots throughout the day and we really remember the cool people.[:)]

pbrstreetgang
OK seriously, for the right price maybe we can work a deal on a big truck.

Disclaimer for any UPS personnel---I am not conspiring to sell a UPS vehicle.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:25:57 PM EDT
[#23]
you guys are so cool! with your brown shorts, drivin' around with those big doors open... folks must just be jelous!

if i had any money- you'd have it dude![:D]
that 'n' get some cool chick like mm to drive it... i could leave the earth satisfied!
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:37:27 PM EDT
[#24]
I play'd a prank om my delivery man last year.  Like most of you I order a case here a stock there.  My neighbor told me that he had a little chat with the delivery guy.  I asked what about?  The neighbor said "The delivery guy wanted to know if I have ever seen you".  "He says that you are alway home but never come to the door".  We laughed a bit because the neighbor know that I spend all my time in the woodshop out back.  He continued to tell me that the delivery guy asked if I was some kind of gun nut.  I told the neighbor that I had a little supprise for the delivery guy next time he comes.

The next week I was waiting for a couple of Items that I bought from cheaperthandirt.  I saw the Van turn into the neighborhood.  I ran to the closet and put on full camo BDU's a boonie hat and ALICE pack.  I waited until he droped off the package rang the bell and walked back to the Van.  As he was pulling out of the drive I burst out the front door, snatched up the package on the porch and did a drop and roll into the front yard.  I jumped up, ran and climbed up my wood fence and onto the roof.  I ran over the roof and out of site.  

Both my neighbors were watching and almost died from laughter.  The delivery guy just sat in the drive for a full minute after I was out of site then continued on his way.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top