Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2001 6:06:54 PM EDT
It looks like it is slamming gun owners in the US.

It doesn't look good.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 6:22:06 PM EDT
[#1]
IT'S NOT GOOD !!!!! so far they have ised terms like "orgy of firepower" and at a f.a. shoot in vegas they said that they show that no marksmanship is needed. The event organizers call the f.a. shoot a moment of madness. the travel channel commented that it looks like just madness !!!!!
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH TRAVEL !!!!!!!
[pissed]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 6:26:15 PM EDT
[#2]
AAAAHHHHHHHH I cant stand it !!!! this is one of the worst anti pieces I have seen in ages !!!!
My blood is boiling !!!!
If you have access to it watch it !!!!!
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 6:27:53 PM EDT
[#3]
They just slammed an AZ rancher for having an AR and pistol to keep Mexicans from over taking his land and they are putting him down.  UNBELIEVABLE!
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 6:35:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I hunt all over that area and have met that man in Douglas. I am only 65 miles from the border myself. What a insult !!!!
How dare you protect yourself, your family or your property !!!!!!
I guess it was just the first segment on this stupid show "travel channel presents" they are on to rodeo's now !!!
[pissed]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 6:35:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 6:42:02 PM EDT
[#6]
it was dangerus places Amercia i saw it a while back it was pretty anti and sicking at how full of Sh*t they were
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 7:07:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I was watching the travel channel at 5:30 PM and saw the previews.
At 6:00 PM My Damn cable company switched over to the "game show " network. WTF ???
What happened to the travel channel?
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 7:09:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Dangerous places include any place where one of the following is practiced; gun ownership, bull riding, demolition derbies, and motorcycle riding.

This the liberal city-slicker's view on how the 56% of the American population lives.  We live in "dangerous places," like Seward.  It hasn't seen a murder in 40 years.  New york hasn't had a murder in what, 40 minutes.  

Yeah, we know you cosmopolitan yuppies drinking bottled water (because tap water has enough arsenic to kill rats), living in the civilized cities (where there are murders every few minutes) and breathing smog-filled air have it a lot better than us stupid, violent rednecks.

I almost forgot, I need to renew my Soldier of Fortune membership.  Thanks for reminding me Travel Channel!! [-!-]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 7:10:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 7:15:49 PM EDT
[#10]
HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL
      WIRE PALADIN
      SAN FRANCISCO
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 7:59:24 PM EDT
[#11]
So, don't just sit there and bitch...tell 'em!!

Travel Channel is owned by Discovery Channel

Contact info:

http://www.discovery.com/utilities/about/contact.html
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 10:21:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 10:23:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 10:53:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 5:43:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 11:18:33 PM EDT
[#16]
i found the website of the host that does the "worlds most dangerous places" show

email this idiot and let him know what you think of his misguided show about americans and gun owners in general.
[url]www.comebackalive.com[/url]

there is also a web board to post comments on, address it to 'RYP'
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:25:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Hey Guys don't let Sweep do ALL the work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top