Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/14/2005 11:52:40 AM EDT

SHORT SLEEVE T-shirts-Gildan 100 % cotton pre-shrunk
Colors from the top: Chestnut (Close to the army issued brown), Military Green (a little darker then OD Green), Tan, and Prairie Dust (Lt. Green/Sage) Also available in Black and Navy

SHORT SLEEVE Prices
S-XL $15.00 + $3.00 s/h, 2-shirts $4.00 s/h, 3-shirts $7.00 s/h

XXL-XXXL $16.00 + $3.00 s/h, 2-shirts $4.00 s/h, 3-shirts $7.00 s/h

LONG SLEEVE Shirts-Gildan 100 % cotton pre-shrunk
Colors: Prairie Dust, Black and Navy

LONG SLEEVE Prices
S-XL $16.00 + $4.00 s/h, 2-shirts $5.00 s/h, 3-shirts $8.00 s/h
XXL-XXXL $18.00 + $4.00 s/h, 2-shirts $5.00 s/h, 3-shirts $8/00 s/h

SWEATSHIRTS-Jerzees 50/50 blend 8oz (light weight)

SWEATSHIRT Colors: Black, Khaki Brown , and Navy
Prices
S-XL $18.00 + $4.00 s/h
XXL-XXXL $20.00 + $4.00 s/h

Buy a T-shirt for yourself and buy another one for $10.00 and we’ll send it to one of the snipers deployed in Iraq or Afghanistan

First orders will be prepaid make checks/money orders out to AMERICAN SNIPERS.ORG and mail them to :
Mark Ratzlaff
PMB 195, 2811 Milton Ave.
Janesville, WI 53545

Include shipping costs and write in the memo line color, size and quantity if not enough room include it on a sheet of paper along with your name and address.

Direct questions to [email protected] for questions about the apparel.  Questions about rubber bracelets can go to me for now....that info will be posted to the site.

First order period will be from April 15th-May 15th
All checks received after May 15th will be placed on second order which will run from May 15-June 15

Desert Tan rubber bracelets will be available on the website very soon, $7 each....stay tuned...

Thanks for your interest!

[email protected]
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 2:44:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice job guys.

Link Posted: 4/14/2005 2:45:44 PM EDT
[#2]
As soon as I find my wallet, one is mine.
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 2:45:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice.
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 3:05:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I think Mark did one hell of a good job on the shirts.

VJ
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 5:21:23 PM EDT
[#5]
will the shirts be offered on the website in the Products area?
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 5:25:54 PM EDT
[#6]
At some point, yes.  First order is a pre-pay venture, however.

VJ
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 6:36:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll have one in chestnut & one in black, xl please

Link Posted: 4/14/2005 6:45:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Nice little write up in the back of American Handgunner this issue.

Thanks AH !

Brian
AmericanSnipers.org
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 7:09:19 PM EDT
[#9]
damn now i have to get one, but i have a feeling it is gonna end up like pictures that get posted here... i hope those poor guys have a big ass mail box cause im sure their gonna have many orders. if 10% of us buy 1 shirt that is  7,000 shirts!!
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 7:19:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Nice job guys.

There isn't a finite number to add to that comment, so I'll just stick to a good 'ol +1.
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 7:25:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Btt to note that I've since added the new desert tan rubber bracelet picture .... they'll be available
very shortly on the website.

VJ
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 7:32:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
damn now i have to get one, but i have a feeling it is gonna end up like pictures that get posted here... i hope those poor guys have a big ass mail box cause im sure their gonna have many orders. if 10% of us buy 1 shirt that is  7,000 shirts!!

In an evil sort of way, I would love for Mark to get 7000 shirt orders....  just want to share the wealth of the craziness that came with the stainless steel bracelets and dogtags (and soon to be pewter rifle pins).

Pass the word!

VJ
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 7:37:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey MODS ! ... Many thanks for the tack !

BK
AmericanSnipers.org
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 7:57:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Brian, I must admit, I'm a lazy bastage, Do you accept PayPal?
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 8:16:53 PM EDT
[#15]
The website isn't set up to accept paypal for the shirts just yet; have to rely on mailing a check for the time being.  Paypal goes through our money man, Keith.  Without it being set up on the site, there is no way to tell if it is for shirts or a regular donation.  

Will advise when they are available on the site, but I don't see that happening until after the first couple of orders are done.....the vast amount of sizes that are requested make it tough to keep enough of the sizes in stock.

Vaughn
AmericanSnipers.org
Link Posted: 4/15/2005 1:05:01 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
The website isn't set up to accept paypal for the shirts just yet; have to rely on mailing a check for the time being.  Paypal goes through our money man, Keith.  Without it being set up on the site, there is no way to tell if it is for shirts or a regular donation.  

Will advise when they are available on the site, but I don't see that happening until after the first couple of orders are done.....the vast amount of sizes that are requested make it tough to keep enough of the sizes in stock.

Vaughn
AmericanSnipers.org

Thanks...  I'll get a check out.
Link Posted: 4/15/2005 1:05:41 AM EDT
[#17]
I would like to see the products, RED Xs are all I see
Link Posted: 4/15/2005 1:23:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Tag.
Link Posted: 4/15/2005 3:07:11 AM EDT
[#19]
tag
Link Posted: 4/15/2005 3:34:48 AM EDT
[#20]
*Tag* for purchase
Link Posted: 4/15/2005 3:53:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Nice job on those shirts-they look great! I have a couple of knives ready to send your way for one of our guys over there, which will go out this weekend, and I'm sure the ARFCOM guys will be buying many of those shirts and bracelets. Thanks for all your hard work.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2005 4:05:06 AM EDT
[#22]
tagged
Link Posted: 4/15/2005 11:59:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Ordered a shirt and a bracelet today.  Thanks for posting this!
Link Posted: 4/15/2005 1:28:52 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm in on this, somethin' for me and somethin' for the guy in the box.
Link Posted: 4/15/2005 1:55:40 PM EDT
[#25]

Desert Tan rubber bracelets will be available on the website very soon, $7 each....stay tuned...

V, are you accepting pre-pays for the bracelets as well? Can I simply senfd a check for both bracelets and shirts?
Link Posted: 4/15/2005 2:14:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Hey guys and gals ...

Ken Good (SEAL) of Strategos International manages the website for us at AmericanSnipers.org

Ken is currently on vacation with his family after a busy training schedule.

VJ and I have both sent him  emails requesting that he get the new stuff up on the site asap but it may be a bit.

For now, a check sent to Keith Deneys on the site will suffice if you wish to go that route.

I expect that VJ will chime in here shortly or as soon as he receives this.

He was doing honey dos for a weekend garage sale an hour ago ... so your patience with us COPS is appreciated ... as always.

BK

Link Posted: 4/15/2005 3:11:44 PM EDT
[#27]
As Brian says, will probably be a week or 10 days before the rubber bracelets hit the website.  If you want to mail checks for the rubber bracelets, send $7 each to :

Keith Deneys
Snipersonline UA
101 South Military Ave
Ste P #211
Green Bay, WI 54303

Make sure you specify that it is for the RUBBER bracelets.  Another fellow from our group will be handling the rubber bracelet shipping.

Thanks guys....

Vaughn
AmericanSnipers.org
Link Posted: 4/16/2005 4:30:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Is there a way to pay without a check if I want to pay now instead of waiting for it to get on the site? (All my checks are at home and I'm at school). I suppose I could send a money order or something else?
Link Posted: 4/16/2005 4:46:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Me or VJ will get back with you right here bro.

I do not handle the money in this outfit. I am just a pretty face.

Will try and get all of this lined out asap.

Just an FYI:

One guy handles the Paypal stuff, one handles the site, several handle the shipping, etc. etc.

It is the only way we can do everything we do and stay married and employed at our real jobs.

So if one guy is out of town, there is a break in the chain so to speak. And that is the case this week. One guy FINALLY took a vacation to see Mickey Mouse with his kids.

We are currently supporting snipers in 145 platoons and have had an even 40 return home.

So ... MANY THANKS for your patience.

Again ... AmericanSnipers.org is not a business.

We are all just working guys ... just like those of you here.

Best,

BK
AmericanSnipers.org

Link Posted: 4/16/2005 7:41:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Check sent today.

Thanks for helping our guys out.
Link Posted: 4/16/2005 2:11:33 PM EDT
[#31]

[Capt.Wegis-whisper]psst, hey stud, get off the skyline[/Capt.Wegis-whisper]
Link Posted: 4/16/2005 2:19:00 PM EDT
[#32]
tag
Link Posted: 4/16/2005 3:29:55 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

But yet I can hit the BX & get red white & blue rubber support the troops bracelets along with other sayings  for less than $1.00 each.

I know it all goes to a worthy cause so don't flame me, just think $7.00 is a tad expensive
Link Posted: 4/16/2005 4:06:21 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But yet I can hit the BX & get red white & blue rubber support the troops bracelets along with other sayings  for less than $1.00 each.

I know it all goes to a worthy cause so don't flame me, just think $7.00 is a tad expensive

Won't flame you, but do you KNOW where the money goes for the RWB bracelets?... all of the money, not just a "portion" of it, but all of it?.  

If you want to be trendy, buy the other bracelet for a dollar.  If you want to help our troops DIRECTLY, then this is the bracelet to get.

All of proceeds from sales of these rubber bracelets goes towards gear, shipping of gear or doing other fundraisers to make more money to ship and buy gear.....  We don't get a salary and we aren't a foreign manufacturer that is looking to ride the wave of money put forth by Americans.  We are selling a product that people want in order to support our snipers deployed overseas, period.

Vaughn
AmericanSnipers.org
Link Posted: 4/16/2005 11:52:37 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Won't flame you, but do you KNOW where the money goes for the RWB bracelets?... all of the money, not just a "portion" of it, but all of it?.  

If you want to be trendy, buy the other bracelet for a dollar.  If you want to help our troops DIRECTLY, then this is the bracelet to get.

All of proceeds from sales of these rubber bracelets goes towards gear, shipping of gear or doing other fundraisers to make more money to ship and buy gear.....  We don't get a salary and we aren't a foreign manufacturer that is looking to ride the wave of money put forth by Americans.  We are selling a product that people want in order to support our snipers deployed overseas, period.

Vaughn
AmericanSnipers.org

My problem with this.  I liked the old name alot better.  If i got this bracelet i don;t want people to think I am or trying to fake being a sniper.  I know you had to change for some reason but thats just how I feel.  Maybe I will buy one then give it away or something.
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 12:03:07 AM EDT
[#36]
I also liked the old name...

I am tagging this thread for a challenge coin that I plan to turn into a keychain with my 300winmag, a shirt and possibly one of those stupid rubber bracelets that need to be made with the old name and in black. Tan clashes with my EBG collection and standard dress.
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 4:38:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Thanks for all of your support fellas. We (and the guys overseas) appreciate it.

BK
AmericanSnipers.org
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 6:18:20 PM EDT
[#38]
tag
Link Posted: 4/18/2005 1:56:53 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
tag

Link Posted: 4/18/2005 6:25:50 AM EDT
[#40]
I'm in for a few.
Link Posted: 4/19/2005 8:48:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Rubber bracelets are up on the site.

EDIT: SITE SAYS 15 BUCKS BUT THEY ARE 7 DOLLARS EACH SHIPPED.

WILL CHANGE THAT ON THE SITE ASAP.

Thanks for the support ... BK

AmericanSnipers.org
Link Posted: 4/21/2005 5:20:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Bought mine, hooah
Link Posted: 4/21/2005 11:02:02 PM EDT
[#43]
So if I were to make an order for some coins, a bracelet and a shirt via paypal and left a note about the paypal would anyone figure it out?

CreditCards dont turn into checks very easily
Link Posted: 4/22/2005 1:22:05 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just my guess but they're probably more expensive because they won't be making/selling as many as the Livestrong bracelets or support the troops bracelets.
Link Posted: 4/22/2005 6:15:48 AM EDT
[#45]
It's really KISS simple.

It is a rubber band with letters stamped into it.

We buy them Mexico cheap and sell them for WAY more than we paid for them.

In a few years it will dry up, crack and break and you will pitch it in the garbage can if your dog doesn't eat it first or you might even put it in a wooden box on your dresser as a keepsake or give it to your kid ... who knows.

However, the seven bucks (a little more than a sixpack) that it cost you will be added to thousands of other people's 7 bucks ... and some sure enough shooters will have gotten what they needed to wage war on your behalf.

If you want to help fight cancer ... buy Lance's.

If you want to help fight terror ... buy ours.

Simple.

BK
AmericanSnipers.org
Link Posted: 4/23/2005 5:07:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/23/2005 5:52:36 PM EDT
[#47]
I agree, it would be easier and at some point in time, they'll be on Paypal.  I don't see that happening anytime soon, however.  Please understand that we are not a business.  

One guy handles challenge coins.  One guy is doing the shirts.  Another guy gets the rubber bracelet orders.  I take care of the stainless steel bracelets, dogtags and soon to arrive pewter sniper rifle lapel pins.   Several different shipping points....all of us with full-time jobs to deal with in between all that.

The shirts are a whole new mess in itself.  Unlike the other items, we're all different sizes.  About the time we buy several hundred shirts in each size, we'll get stuck with one size that nobody buys.  With the pre-paid orders on the shirts, you get the size you want and you know the time frame involved....and most importantly, money isn't wasted on buying shirts with the hope that they sell.....not a dime wasted if we can help it.

Thanks for your support,

Vaughn
American Snipers
Link Posted: 4/23/2005 8:13:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Anyone put a hole in their adoptasniper coin yet?

I like to think of it as "arts and crafts"

I make keychains out of things =)
Link Posted: 4/25/2005 8:15:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/25/2005 8:30:41 AM EDT
[#50]
There are a lot of actual snipers wearing our little bracelets around ... I have one on now.

I doubt very seriously if many of them share your view on the topic.

But thanks for sharing.

BK
AmericanSnipers.org
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top