Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/13/2005 1:04:26 PM EDT
I don;t know if it's just because it's spring time or what the heck it is, but lately I have run into several offensively stinky people. None of them were dressed like they were bums or anything, they just smelled so dang funky I had to look for the nearest place i could escape to.

Oh yeah, then there is the lady in the store who bent over infront of me as I was walking by. She had on navy blue pants, & dead center of the seam of her bant is a dark brown silver dollar size brown stain. I almost puked.

Anyone ealse running into this weird crap?
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 1:16:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I think she was winking at you!!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 1:19:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Oh yeah, then there is the lady in the store who bent over infront of me as I was walking by. She had on navy blue pants, & dead center of the seam of her bant is a dark brown silver dollar size brown stain.

Sounds like a bullseye. She
was hitting on you.

Link Posted: 4/13/2005 1:19:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oh yeah, then there is the lady in the store who bent over infront of me as I was walking by. She had on navy blue pants, & dead center of the seam of her bant is a dark brown silver dollar size brown stain.

Sounds like a bullseye. She
was hitting on you.

Link Posted: 4/13/2005 1:19:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I stink regularly myself.  Esp. if I've been playing tennis.
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 1:23:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Too the point where people are scattering in all directions away from you?
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 1:26:06 PM EDT
[#6]
the south..... (J/K)
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 1:27:42 PM EDT
[#7]
there is a dude who is 6' tall 400lbs that goes to a pool hall in my town and when he leans or sits next to something the whole room sticks for days. the funny thing is that he stinks because he can't reach his ass to wipe. his friend says he can't reach his butt. see, his arms are to short. he walks and looks like a penquin. not very good at pool either. I beat him 11-0.
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 1:30:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 1:34:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
his friend says he can't reach his butt.

That is what the shower is for.
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 1:36:27 PM EDT
[#10]
I was at a dinner the other night, & a woman sitting at the next table stunk so bad I wasn't sure what to do. I didn't want to make a scene of moving my son & I with all our food, so I just put my face real close to my steak si I could smell something good instead.

Do these stink pots even realize they stink? & why the heck do they smell so darn bad? It's a stink like nothing ealse I have expearianced in my life.

I would rather smell a rotting deer than these type folks, at least the deer has an excuse for it's stink.
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 2:00:08 PM EDT
[#11]
I think it's a sign of getting older or something. It seems that I notice stinky people all the time. I have a couple of employees that are totally out of control, clothes, body, breath everything stinks. I don't hesitate to tell someone they have a hygiene problem. When someone stinks that bad, they are really guilty of assaulting your oxygen source. there is no reason for poor cleanliness & it shouldn't be tolerated under any circumstances.
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 2:03:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Too the point where people are scattering in all directions away from you?

No.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 2:04:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Sorry bout that, Ill do better next time.

I lost my old spice for a day and figured I could get by for a day till I get to the store to get some more, but I was eating with my g/f and she told me that...and I quote...

"You smell like a homeless man"
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 2:13:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Think that is bad, try vacationing in Europe in the stifling heat of summer and get on an elevator with a bunch of locals  

You would think with as much 'culture' as they have, that they could actually use a little Right Guard
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 2:37:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Think that is bad, try vacationing in Europe in the stifling heat of summer and get on an elevator with a bunch of locals  hink

I've been told that the
europeians (sp?) think that Americans bath too much, that the natural body oils are better that all the the deorderant and perfume that people in America wear.  What really assults me is heavy doses of perfume that some women wear, it's like getting a face full of CS gas.  When I was a kid I hated going to church because of all of the perfume in the air, my eyes would burn, my nose would itch and run.  It sucked!  That's why I don't go to church very often.
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 2:41:48 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
there is a dude who is 6' tall 400lbs that goes to a pool hall in my town and when he leans or sits next to something the whole room sticks for days. the funny thing is that he stinks because he can't reach his ass to wipe. his friend says he can't reach his butt. see, his arms are to short. he walks and looks like a penquin. not very good at pool either. I beat him 11-0.

Bet I know what he wants for his birthday.  One of those Mr Clean car wash things you put soap in and attach to the hose.
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 2:45:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Maybe it has to do with the weather warming up and people are not used to that yet.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 2:51:03 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Oh yeah, then there is the lady in the store who bent over infront of me as I was walking by. She had on navy blue pants, & dead center of the seam of her bant is a dark brown silver dollar size brown stain. I almost puked.

well...some of us find that sorta sexy
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 3:00:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 3:01:59 PM EDT
[#20]
I got stank foot.
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 3:32:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Yes. When I was in middle school there was this fat guy who always wore ratty clothes and stank like hell. His idea of hair care was letting it just grow out and not washing it for 6 months, then shaving his head and repeating the process. His shoes had huge holes in them with his toes sticking out of his socks with holes in them. He had a jacket that almost doubled as two, since the liner was no longer attached to the rest.

And he wasn't poor, this was a private school too. He stank like stale fruit-snacks mixed with sweat. His white shirts were yellow. One day he came into school and said "Some lady on the street gave me half her donut and two quarters and said 'you poor boy!' and I don't know why!" while he grinned like a moron. I was glad when he went to a different school.

And I still run into stinking rotting people in my college classes now. The worst though is knowing when some woman is on the rag. I hate that I know that smell. I hate that I smell it in public.

There was a girl in my "Psychology of Human Sexuality" class before who was so fat and nasty I wondered why she was even taking the course, it's not like she'd ever need to know any of the information in it. I almost threw up when she came in one day and smelled like she had pleasured herself that morning. WHY WHY WHY does my nose have to be so accurate?

God hates me.
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 3:43:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Gave you the old brown eye did she.  She wants you....bad!  

You must have the olfactory capacity of a bloodhound!
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 5:35:15 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Yes. When I was in middle school there was this fat guy who always wore ratty clothes and stank like hell. His idea of hair care was letting it just grow out and not washing it for 6 months, then shaving his head and repeating the process. His shoes had huge holes in them with his toes sticking out of his socks with holes in them. He had a jacket that almost doubled as two, since the liner was no longer attached to the rest.

And he wasn't poor, this was a private school too. He stank like stale fruit-snacks mixed with sweat. His white shirts were yellow. One day he came into school and said "Some lady on the street gave me half her donut and two quarters and said 'you poor boy!' and I don't know why!" while he grinned like a moron. I was glad when he went to a different school.

And I still run into stinking rotting people in my college classes now. The worst though is knowing when some woman is on the rag. I hate that I know that smell. I hate that I smell it in public.

There was a girl in my "Psychology of Human Sexuality" class before who was so fat and nasty I wondered why she was even taking the course, it's not like she'd ever need to know any of the information in it. I almost threw up when she came in one day and smelled like she had pleasured herself that morning. WHY WHY WHY does my nose have to be so accurate?

God hates me.

Man! I actually feel sorry for you.In between fits of laughter!
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 5:39:21 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
his friend says he can't reach his butt.

That is what the shower is for.

I agree. There are many things in life you can get away without doing. Washing your ass ain't one of em.
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 6:05:48 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

[Larry the cable guy] He's so fat, one time he jumped up & got stuck in the air![/Larry the cable guy]

Link Posted: 4/13/2005 6:09:11 PM EDT
[#26]
I do not like people who smell when they are not in a smelly enviroment.

shower, soap, deoderant. Repeat, daily.
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 8:59:42 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I do not like people who smell when they are not in a smelly enviroment.

shower, soap, deoderant. Repeat, daily.

+1 and many need to brush their teeth as well!
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 9:46:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 9:50:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Ugly or Smelly?

Being funky is the worse.

If God don't like ugly.......What do you think he thinks about the smelly?

"Cleanliness is next to Godliness."
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 7:43:52 AM EDT
[#30]
back in high school, I think senior year, I went on a trip with my wood carving class to a wood carving show in Ocean City, MD.  I ended up being a few minutes late back to the van, so my punishment was that I had to ride in the back with the fat smelly kid.  This redneck was not only fat, but a smoker as ewll, who took pride in showering as little as possible.  Had this weird sour smell mixed in with the normal body odor funk.  That was a rather unpleasant ride back to school-two hours.
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 10:42:57 AM EDT
[#31]
At my last job, there was a guy who had an unbelievable odor...it wasn't so much of a stink, as opposed to a LOT of cologne/after shave covering up a stink.  The half-life of this guy's scent is about 30 minutes...you can literally smell that he's been in the area that long.  God forbid if you get on the elevator with this guy, it's truly eye-watering.  

I'm sorry to say that my room mate is a little on the stinky side.  I guess I'll now have to add "do you bather regularly?" to my prospective room mate questionnaire.   Well, on the bright side, I guess I save on the water bill.  

Link Posted: 4/15/2005 7:31:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Anyone else run into a human stink pot lately?
Link Posted: 4/15/2005 7:41:25 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Anyone else run into a human stink pot lately?

Last night in the grocery store. Guy walked by, and it was like a circus animal went by. That elephant type smell.  Worse was it lingered, and after he walked by again, some other guy came down the aisle, and looked at me like I was the smelly one. I just pointed to the fat guy at the other end of the aisle as he picked his favorite bag of Dorito's out.
Link Posted: 4/15/2005 8:30:07 PM EDT
[#34]
As an RN, I've been up close & personal with these non-ass washing pieces of protoplasms that stunk as bad as the French. As previously pointed out, they may be so obese as to not be able to reach and/or see the affected areas. I've had to wash these affected areas that have been taken over by yeast that has taken to living in the folds and munching out on the wet dead skin that isn't washed off for over a year. Like Richard Pryor's joke goes, "The funk rushed out and knocked me to my knees." I've seen layers of dead skin about 3/8" thick and took 2 hours to clean a patient up so that they don't smell up the unit. Had a patient that made other patients gag two doors down. Had to wash and then go give Phenergen, wash and go give Phenergen, repeat until patient didn't smell up the unit.  Had another 72 year old female patient that the doctor wrote orders on that " Nurses are to teach patient how to wipe from front to rear." since she had never wiped after urination. The 'diaper rash' was to her umbilicus{navel}.

I'll check around to see if I have pictures of some of this funque to post.

wganz

Link Posted: 4/15/2005 9:01:40 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
As an RN, I've been up close & personal with these non-ass washing pieces of protoplasms that stunk as bad as the French. As previously pointed out, they may be so obese as to not be able to reach and/or see the affected areas. I've had to wash these affected areas that have been taken over by yeast that has taken to living in the folds and munching out on the wet dead skin that isn't washed off for over a year. Like Richard Pryor's joke goes, "The funk rushed out and knocked me to my knees." I've seen layers of dead skin about 3/8" thick and took 2 hours to clean a patient up so that they don't smell up the unit. Had a patient that made other patients gag two doors down. Had to wash and then go give Phenergen, wash and go give Phenergen, repeat until patient didn't smell up the unit.  Had another 72 year old female patient that the doctor wrote orders on that " Nurses are to teach patient how to wipe from front to rear." since she had never wiped after urination. The 'diaper rash' was to her umbilicus{navel}.

wganz

Please don't!!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2005 4:29:51 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

wganz

Link Posted: 4/16/2005 4:34:59 AM EDT
[#37]
I worked (for a very short time) for a French owned offshore drilling company in Houston. Those people just don't know what deodorant is. Add to that the strong assed coffee and chain smoking cigarettes all day, it was a freaking euro-trash smell-o-thon of joy, especially in mid-July where it gets to 100 every day.
Link Posted: 4/16/2005 4:53:52 AM EDT
[#38]
The funny part is, 10% of the people posting here are stinky and have no idea...

I've worked with a few people that showered twice a ady because they hated stinky people and didn't want to also... they still stunk. I never said anything, cuz, hey they are trying.
Link Posted: 4/16/2005 4:58:47 AM EDT
[#39]
This thread stinks.
Link Posted: 4/16/2005 5:00:29 AM EDT
[#40]
I had to work at a place that had LOTS of somallii working there

And seeing them "wash" before doing their version of praying was comical, dabbiing water on a few parts of your body without soap isin't washing. But that's the ROP for you.
Link Posted: 4/16/2005 5:11:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Reminds me of the Seinfeld "Smelly Car" episode.  

" The 'B' is gone but, the 'O' is still here! "

--Jerry Seinfeld
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 6:12:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Any new funk smellings lately?
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 6:49:51 PM EDT
[#43]
I just thought of this song by Skynard. Uuuhhh uuhw that smell, can't ya smell that smell? The smell of it surrounds you!
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 6:50:27 PM EDT
[#44]
I was ejoying my meal at "IN -N- OUT Burger last Saturday and noticed two fat ugly ladies wearing short tops and their belly hanging out the bottom eating fries at the ketchup dispenser, then she looks in my direction and takes the seat right next to me and says: "do you mind?" then I say no, go right ahead.
then as I was eating I could smell the cheap perfume she was wearing and it ruined my lunch, I actually had to lean down and smell my fries and try to hold my breath as I finished my meal, I should have picked up my tray and went outside to finish my food.
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 6:52:50 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Do us all a favor and never share anything like that again.

I doubt he can't reach his ass. He's probably just too fucking lazy to do it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 6:55:07 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

God hates me.

Hey, what to trade sinuses? I've had a continuous sinus infection for the past year, I'll GLADLY take yours (even if you can somehow smell vaginal fluids... wtf?).
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 6:58:35 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

wganz

DEAR GOD, DO NOT DO THAT!
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 7:00:48 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

wganz

DEAR GOD, DO NOT DO THAT!

Yeah, just IM them to Strumwehr
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 7:05:00 PM EDT
[#49]
At my job, (office environment) we have Indian workers now, who evidently were never instructed that in the US, washing with soap and using deodorant are requirements.  So, there is always one or two of these guys who have BO so bad that it follows them like a cloud around the office.  

The kind of BO that could knock you out cold if you accidently inhale a big enough piece of it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 7:13:46 PM EDT
[#50]
I work for a heavy equipment rental company...

All day long, I'm dealing with smelly, sweaty construction workers... Half of which are drunk, or smell like they just left a bar and a hoagie shop...
The other half, stink like pot smoke...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top