Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2001 1:38:36 AM EDT
<<>>>
I want to thank all of you who made it a task and not so much of a task to reach my SENIOR MEMBER status! I have learned alot of things that have helped me in becoming a better shooter, smarter shopper, better cook, better speller, (ok, I should thank Spell Check for that) You guys & girls have given me more of an insight on thinking about others in everyday living.

It took me a long time to get to 250 post because I just read alot and someone beats me to what I want to say and there is no reason for me to 2nd the 1st.

Thank you AR15.Com! It has been a pleasure lurking here.

Ok enough I am getting misty now....
<<<>>>

Edit due to not using spell checker....[:(]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 2:59:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Now, we need to talk about the secret Senior Member Gift Exchange Program.

You should send a NIW USGI mag to the first 5 Senior Members that respond to your post.

Thanks, I know I will enjoy mine..[;D]

Kidding of course.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 3:04:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I guess I will have to go to the sale board and order many NIW USGI's now.
They are for the M1 cabine right?[:D]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 3:43:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 7:14:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 7:18:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Since I live in the Occupied California Republic you can't ship me a complete mag.

A magazine repair kit (body, follower, spring, and floorplate shipped in separate packages) would be acceptable.

Welcome to the club!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top