Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2001 1:11:21 AM EDT
Does anyone know of any FFL's in CA with the balls to do a transfer on an AR lower that isn’t on the list already?

I have found a few manufactures that are not on the list. I was wondering if anyone could email me any that I might not have thought about. As I don’t want to list the names on a public board, I figure email should be a little safer. In reality it doesn’t matter. I’m sure the Attn Gen already knows what needs to be put on the list that isn’t already there.

Any ideas or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 6:13:26 PM EDT
[#1]
This is what happens when you post something at 4 in the morning, no replies. BTT
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 6:23:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Ice15
If you get any replies please e-mail me. I'm looking too.
Blackgun
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 6:33:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:13:00 AM EDT
[#4]
BTT
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 10:20:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ice15
If you get any replies please e-mail me. I'm looking too.
Blackgun
View Quote

If anyone, anywhere, hears anything at all about obtaining AR15 lowers or rifles in CA, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

There's no such thing as too many!
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 10:27:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Is it something that a private party can help with, I have no qualms with sending AR lowers into occupied territory.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 11:47:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Can someone email me who will ship to CA FFL?  I know one who may do me a favor since he is a customer of mine.  If he says yes, I'll let a few know about it.  Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top