Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2001 7:35:29 PM EDT
Look guys, I wrote the original One high, one low to tell you not to do those annoying people habits.  I also wrote it to masturbate with.  Listen, things are not getting better, so here's another episode of:  One High, One low

My day starts out as usual.  I get to work and all my co-workers are bubbly and full of energy.  I just rode 3.5 miles as fast as I could because I was late out the door.  As I'm clocking in I have this daydream about watching all these chipper morning people shot execution style eveytime they say "Good Morning" or "You look tired today!"  Well, no shit, unlike you I'm trying to further my education to get out of this awful godforsaken pit of despair only properly described and only seen while standing behind 100 maggot infested brie cheese wheels singing the national anthem with a canadian accent.   Excuse me, I'm getting off topic.  Now for my first customer:

"Will that be paper or plastic?" me - Notice i'm polite.
"plastic" notice how everything is seemingly ok, so far.
At this point I'm about halfway through the order hopeing somehow you are an armed robber and will shoot me in the head to end my misery.  Alas, you turn out to be normal...
"There you go, all packed and ready to go, would you like assistance to your vehicle?"  Me, kissing ass as if your ass was the most holy and revered ass in the city.  An Ass like the one I'm kissing, which happens to be yours, should only belong to someone in the "Big Book of British Asses: An all reveling look at the correlation between kissing and ass" Although, I have to admit that I just wrote that entire book in my head based on how well I kissed your ass just now.
"No, thank you" you say so sweetly, " I'll wait till I'm a bit older before I take you up."  Now you take your exit.

See, I've calmed down some since my last time of writing.  Although I wish that every chicken that comes through my line has the propensity to possibly choke you to death.  Here comes my pal, Mike, or michelle as we called him in school (we were chums).  Mike comes up and always brightens my day. Everytime he finishes filling a bag he screams "get some" just like in FMJ, his favorite movie.  

(I'm one checkstand up from him)

me"Will that be pa- 'GET SOME' -per or plastic?"
customer: "Paper" 'GET SOME'
"Dammit, Mike, knock it off"
Mike in his british accent "Run away, Run away"
The only way to get him to knock off screaming "Get Some" is to distract him into laughing at some corny joke or clever phrase that will keep his otherwise unused mind amused.
Like, which I used today; "Mike, did you know that three out of four people make up 75% of the population?"  Now Mike will just start giggling and his entire 200 lbs pound body will quiver like some advanced form of parkinsons has invaded his nervous system.  That'll shut him up.  Look, I'd tell you more but I want to go drink, alot.

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 7:41:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you get in contact with garryowen?
He wanted to talk to you

e-mail him at
[email protected]
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 7:43:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh yeah....

Sorry. I forgot.
[img]http://www.jps.net/badzorak/MattCombat.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 7:49:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Just shot him an email.  Wonder what it's about...

NSF
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 7:54:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I think it's a good thing.
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 7:56:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah. I think he's got a little bitty crush on you.[:X]
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 7:59:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh joy, I don't suppose he's just giving away one his sweet little rifles he makes... I can dream, can't I? hehe... dammit, the suspense is killing me.

NSF
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 8:00:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah. I think he's got a little bitty crush on you.[:X]
View Quote

Haha, your kidding right?

NSF
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 8:17:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 8:20:36 PM EDT
[#9]
How do you feel about wearing a kilt, jojo?[;)]
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 10:03:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 10:38:49 AM EDT
[#11]
BTT - -  I'm so full of myself.  [:D]

A kilt does sound kinda cool, but I'd want it in urban camo.

NSF
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top