Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2001 11:33:49 AM EDT
Is there any country that is gun friendl? (i.e. you can own anything on the market)
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 12:34:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Finland, proof, take a looksie:

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/034/fv/kv/9p/JB20576.jpg[/img]

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/010/sS/QJ/5t/nG53096.jpg[/img]

We are still blessed with normal, healthy minded politicians who still have common sense. The general attitude towards weapons is positive, nothing strange seen in a person if his hobby, sport or collecting is weapons related.

Since we are in the EU, things might change in the future, IE: Why can the Finns have these since WE don´t have them, is going to be a cry heard around Europe.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 5:22:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Afghanistan! You can have anything you want. You can also acquire a STINGER missile too if you got the money. [:)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 5:30:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey Tuukka, my sister is going to Helsinki to visit family next month. You might have problems with the EU, they are the kissing cousins of Annan.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 5:30:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Tuukka -

That does NOT look like the type of collection the "average Joe" can afford.

R U a dealer????
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 5:33:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I think the problem with Afghanistan is that you *need* to have a stinger missile just to make it to the corner market. [:)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 9:51:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Tuukka -

R U a dealer????
View Quote

Garandman,

Don't interrogate Tuuka about his financial means - they are his own business, no?

Afford is a relative term.  I know some "average Joes" who have splurged up to $25,000 on a single dream boat.  U.S. $25,000 can easily buy you between 25 and 50 firearms.  With a little care, they will last you forever, unlike boats.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 1:46:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Swizterland yeah i know i misspelled it.

hell your even required to own a Real bona fide AW! if i ever went over there to visit my blood reletievs id be tempted to stay
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 2:49:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Tuukka -

R U a dealer????
View Quote

Perhaps over there, they don't cost like they do here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top