Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2001 10:25:41 AM EDT
Seems to be a lil bit of bickering amongst the different board. So I propose this:

How bout an all out Admin of the boards competition for bragging rights. The competition will consist of:

1) A three gun IPSC style competition
2) Long range shooting comp 600+ yds.
3) 150 multiple choice questionare based on military history, firearms history, and general firearms knowledge.
4) Timed break down and build of 3 pistols and 3 rifles.
5) Who can find and lock out a trolls IP the fastest.
Last but certainly not the least:

6) A beer chugging contest.

[:D]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:35:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:35:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Cool idea.  How do we pick the teams?  And let's add a full-contact karate match; you with me, Steyr?
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:42:05 AM EDT
[#3]
No no no. This would be for Board Admins only. YOu know people like Ed, Goatboy, DTHOR, McUZI, etc. We as members would sit, watch, drink beers, cheer or boo the admins.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:44:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh.  Yeah...okay, that's cool too.  I can drink beer and watch real good. But I still think there should be physical violence involved.  Just kinda rounds things out.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:48:49 AM EDT
[#5]
7) Naked gladiator style wrestling
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:56:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Seems to be a lil bit of bickering amongst the different board. So I propose this:

How bout an all out Admin of the boards competition for bragging rights. The competition will consist of:

1) A three gun IPSC style competition
2) Long range shooting comp 600+ yds.
3) 150 multiple choice questionare based on military history, firearms history, and general firearms knowledge.
4) Timed break down and build of 3 pistols and 3 rifles.
5) Who can find and lock out a trolls IP the fastest.
Last but certainly not the least:

6) A beer chugging contest.

[:D]
View Quote

To help level the playing field I suggest you have everyone perform item #6 first, then lets see how everybody does. [:D] [:D]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 11:09:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
7) Naked gladiator style wrestling
View Quote

I like the idea but ONLY if its MissMagnum vs Bratty!! [:)]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 11:16:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Oh.  Yeah...okay, that's cool too.  I can drink beer and watch real good. But I still think there should be physical violence involved.  Just kinda rounds things out.
View Quote

Maybe we can add a cage match, but I have a feeling DTHOR might take that event. My money is on him for that part of the comp.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top