Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2001 10:03:46 AM EDT
I'm going to talk to some of my lawyer friends about filing law suits against the State for violation of my consitutional rights.

I'm not sure if I have to be accused of breaking an unconstitutional law or not, but I will find out.

If we can sue I will try to find out how and we should all file law suits in our States al across the country since ANY gun law is a violation of our rights.

I can see thousands of lawsuits now.

Anyone who has been ever denied a gun or charged with anything should file suit.
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 2:24:55 AM EDT
[#1]
All this idea of civil action will do is make the lawyer richer!

The courts are controlled by organized crime cartels know as BAR Associations, this is why pro-contitution types are loosing the battle!

You should read the Constitution and the federalist papers to see what the intent of the founding fathers was. If in fact the constitution is really subject to interpretation why a written constitution?

Study, "why the militia?" You will find that the militia is the people themselves as defined in current times (Perpich vs. DOD, US SUPREME COURT 1990)
History Athens Tenn. 1946 the people themselves armed themselves as militia, and removed by force of arms a currupt sheriff and a county official!!!!!! Need I say more?

Link Posted: 7/1/2001 5:18:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Geoff, that is a good thought.  Ignore Andreusan, he is most likely a pimplely 16 yo. In PRNJ we can buy a MAK 90 in 1 out of 21 counties. I am under stricter rules than most other states.  
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 5:25:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 9:44:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I have thought about that too. But I am just a lowly college student, barely able to pay for my LEGP!! I'd like to sue, but I'd have no idea where to start.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top