Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2001 5:34:50 PM EDT
...the "all naked-no camera's allowed" area on the firing line at bulletfest 2001, this saturday????

rumor has it, he is a "swinger" (please..don't go there!!!)

stay tuned, we hope to have "live" photo feed from the  range site, to be posted here.

(note: all pics will only show his arse...not because of privacy/security concerns...but because we hear that's his "good side".)

stay alert! all pics will be suitable for framing...or at least useful for future blackmail threats.
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 5:53:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 5:54:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 6:08:36 PM EDT
[#3]
hey...no cutting in on my concessions! work yer own corner goatboy!

besides, mine are only $39.95 and come with blinders!!!

anti said something about bringing a portable sauna...hmmmm? i'm thinking me, miss magnum...a bottle of rum....

anybody know what a good divorce attorney runs these days?
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 5:35:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 5:48:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Garandman, if I have ever needed you, I need you now!!!

PLEASE PRAY WITH ME THAT GOD WILL PREVENT THIS HEINOUS ACT FROM OCCURRING!!!

-- GB
View Quote

I'll pray, but sometimes God does allow HORRIBLE TRAGEDIES to occur, EVEN to good people.
[:D]

If it does happen, keep this Bible verse handy (comes from Revelation, the book about the end of the world) and quote it to Ed -

"Repent, and be saved, for your "end" is in sight."

Link Posted: 6/29/2001 6:04:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 6:36:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Ed,
I think one of the AR15 logo camo thongs is in order here.  The one with the built in holster.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 6:43:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Ed,
I think one of the AR15 logo camo thongs is in order here.  The one with the built in holster.
View Quote

Three words...Camo Hospital Gown!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top