Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2001 6:22:08 AM EDT
I was running along the service road and I saw a flat-bed truck hauling an Apache helicopter.

The helicopter was black.

My question is this:  Should I alert Cleatus, Joe-bob, and the rest of my militia group that the UN invasion is at hand.  Bubba, our commander, hates missing work for false alarms (7-11 pays by the hour) so I'm a little unsure what I should do.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 6:33:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Gus,

What kind of markings did it have?  Did you notice any?  What color and markings were on the truck hauling it?

Interested,

Bill
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 7:22:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Earthling, the black helicopter is just one of ours.  We only come in peace so there is no need for alarm.  Just ignore what you saw and the nightmares about the probings will cease each night.  

Thank you, Earthling! You also have been served.

[(:|)]   [(:|)]   [(:|)]   [(:|)]   [(:|)]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 7:29:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Gus I have determined thet yer a goddam Commie-UN spy.First off you shure seem ta know an aweful lot about helicopters, like what they's called. Second, why would any member of a militia be runnin'? Aint you got a 4x4? Yer spelling is too good , too. I don't know what you are up to but you best leave it be. Bubba is smart enuf to handle this kinda thing without you pokin yer damn commie nose where it dont belong!
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 7:29:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Gus,

What kind of markings did it have?  Did you notice any?  What color and markings were on the truck hauling it?

Interested,

Bill
View Quote

I didn't get a good look at it.   But the driver looked foreign.

I called Cleatus.  We're all mustering at the mall.  We have a weapons cache behind the 'Corn Dog King.'
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 7:32:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Im' ready!
git outta here sis, daddy dont need no mer luvin rite now....
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 7:41:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Hmmm, last time I checked, black guns werent any more deadly than grey or wooden ones.  Who gives a crap if a helicopter is black or grey or green, that 30mm cannon still goes bang.

Kharn
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 7:47:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 7:48:08 AM EDT
[#8]
A few years back, I saw a black helicopter.  It looked like a news chopper, but it was entirely satin black with no markings at all.  That is the only reason I noticed it.  I pointed it out to my friend, who was driving, and he thought it was strange too.  It seems like if you wanted to camo a helicopter in an urban setting, black would not be the color of choice.  The only thing I can figure is that people would only see the outline and think that the markings were not visible due to shadows.
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 7:56:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Black is so it is not a big noisy white spot in the sky while flying at night.

To throw in my 2 cents, a lot of "black helicopter" sightings are just regular old military aircraft flying around. They are a VERY dark green with letering that is hard to read even up close. From any good distance away or during any limited visiblilty hours they appear black. Same reason as above that they are painted like that.
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:05:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
To throw in my 2 cents, a lot of "black helicopter" sightings are just regular old military aircraft flying around. They are a VERY dark green with letering that is hard to read even up close. From any good distance away or during any limited visiblilty hours they appear black. Same reason as above that they are painted like that.
View Quote

Concur. Some of the new CARC paint jobs are very dark.

Aviator [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:07:37 AM EDT
[#11]
CARC paint is yummy...
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:24:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Gus,
   Can I come? Ill bring the hounds and JoBeth the sheep for entertainment.

CARC...Chemical Agent Resistive Coating
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:26:31 AM EDT
[#13]
You're all a bunch of blind fools!!!  Black Helicopters are real!!!

About a month ago a suspicious gust of wind blew off my tin foil hat, and The Voices started to warn me that I was being followed by black helicopters piloted by aliens.  So I started searcing around the Internet and found some very interesting web sites -

[url]http://zapatopi.net/blackhelicopters.html[/url]

As you all know, they couldn't put it on the internet if it wasn't true!

In case you, too, are plagued by The Voices or need to defend yourself from mindcontrol beams from space, you can build your own protective equipment without worrying if the materials have been tampered with -

[url]http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html[/url]

And remember - always do what The Voices tell you to do!!!
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:32:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Yummy indeed! A friend of mine works down at the CSMS paint shop here and we've got to takling about CARC a few times.  I guess they are going to change paints after not too long to one that is supposed to be way less toxic. One whiff without a mask on and you'll have a migrane for about 3 days as I understand it.

I still want to go buy a Jeep or Blazer just so I can take it down there and have him paint it. I'd be the first kid on my block with a CARC painted POV. [:P]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top