Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2000 6:06:56 PM EDT
How can I get Colt to remanufacture my lower.
Link Posted: 1/19/2001 12:12:17 AM EDT
[#1]
They wont do it. I told you that Bushmaster was the way to go, but you Colt guys never listen.
Link Posted: 1/19/2001 6:48:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Actually, M4, someone (I think it was John M. or possibaly Stokes, I could very well be wrong) had Colt remanufacter a lower. However, customer service not being one of Colt's strong points, it did take several months to do, IIRC

Link Posted: 1/19/2001 9:23:56 AM EDT
[#3]
How much does it cost?
Link Posted: 1/19/2001 2:57:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I beleive the BATF says the only one who can reman a preban is the original manufacture. If I'm wrong please let me know
Link Posted: 1/19/2001 6:11:04 PM EDT
[#5]
It was not becouse Colt or others but I got Colt becouse I need preban before they ban it in PRK
Link Posted: 1/20/2001 1:27:18 PM EDT
[#6]
As I understand it, only the original manf. can re-manf. and re-issue the ser. no.

If they go out of buisness you're SOL. [:(!]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top