Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2005 1:40:56 PM EDT
I have thought about this for some time now and I will say out front some of you will not agree and some of you if your honest with yourself will , well I don't know  but here it is

I was reading some of the post that you all had on the guy in GA, that shot the judge and others. Well in one of the post it made mentions that the guy had been pushed or felt that he was being railroaded? Something to that effect.  I can not justify what he did as he took the life of some people but Who know how they will react under certain situations. Now some may say " I would never do this or that, or I wouldn't be in that situation to being with" but  honestly,,
God forbid someone was to do something to our love ones or their jealousy or what have you they just  for kicks did something to you and bam..  Prosecutors don't care wether or not you actually did it they just want convictions, police don't care what happen you're going in and that is that. You can have an honest guy go in a detectives office and after 8hours of grilling he wont know his nose from an oven. Lie detector test.... really who believes  in that .. a machine can tell whose lying and whose not.. a lawyer once told me that  lie detector test only gives the prosecution a chance to question you more and get more info to use against you.  I read in a magazine about a guy who served 12yrs for something he had nothing to do with. What if when he got out he found that lawyer that put him there and kick the living ##$% out of him , I mean express 12 yrs of lost time of his life on that man.. Then what? what if it was you? Sometimes the legal system just sucks and once you vilalate an honest man what do you create? I know this is not always the case but come on, how can a lawyer sleep at night  just to fill a quota for a promotion with the company or state?
The guy in the lacy Peterson case,, well this is what I know , he has life and the case was entirely circumstanaul.  I don't know if he or not but seem like if you going to take a mans life , who cares if he was cheating on his pregnat wife.. Adultery,, some of our fathers would be locked up if that was a felony. but this country comes off confused at times.. They'll nail you to the cross for not being in a moral agreement with them when the judge could be bangging the courtroom baliff.

This may seem like blabbling but I look at things some times and I just say man,
like recently on cops..   Cop is patroling sees this vehicle at a known drug locale. Driver window is down and he precedes to look in it. Sees nothing out of the ordinary but by this time the door opens at the home in which the vehicle is parked in front of on the street. Questions the driver, gets premission to search and find marijuiana, arrest that dummy,,, then he says it's the guys whose house he's in and arrest that dummy.. whom confesses that the bag in which the norcotics are in had an item of clothing which was his. I was just dismayed because I really didn't understand.  I felt like if they would have went inside after seeing the cop snopping they would have still gotten arrested for evading the police or something.  Then after that the La riots after the rodney king incident. the guy who got drugged out his car and hit with a brick.. I am looking at how every last one of the cops who beat RK got off yet the two perps that beat the driver got every inch of the law.

I am just in awe. What reaction you have to stimulus is apart of your make up. Given some people do stupid things but none of us are above  man inhumanity toward man syndrome if pushed in the right direction.
Bin landen pushed the U.S and now we are pushing
but what is it all about. If it was your conuntry and someone came in and wanted to do this and that , what would you do?
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 1:47:15 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
This may seem like blabbling ....

No.

Really.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 1:50:06 PM EDT
[#2]
OP!

What the?

I was going to post that!
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 1:50:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
OP!

What the?

I was going to post that!

I was typing as fast as I could, trying to beat you to it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 1:55:20 PM EDT
[#4]

This may seem like blabbling but

and right there is the dead give-away that this isn't clean_cut.

No way he'd ever say something like that.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 2:00:06 PM EDT
[#5]
My screen resolution is set to high. Posts like this are hard to read, because the lines don't wrap near early enough. Was this about the courthouse shooting? My eyes crossed after about two lines.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 2:02:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Incoherent ramblings push me to the edge.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 2:06:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
My screen resolution is set to high. Posts like this are hard to read, because the lines don't wrap near early enough.

Here we go - try this - I think it all hinges on this one coherent point:

Questions the driver, gets premission to search and find marijuiana, arrest that dummy,,, then he says it's the guys whose house he's in and arrest that dummy.. whom confesses that the bag in which the norcotics are in had an item of clothing which was his. I was just dismayed because I really didn't understand.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 2:06:47 PM EDT
[#8]
What? over the edge,now I get it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 2:07:01 PM EDT
[#9]
paragraphs..

know them, love them, live them

Link Posted: 3/17/2005 2:10:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My screen resolution is set to high. Posts like this are hard to read, because the lines don't wrap near early enough.

Here we go - try this - I think it all hinges on this one coherent point:

Questions the driver, gets premission to search and find marijuiana, arrest that dummy,,, then he says it's the guys whose house he's in and arrest that dummy.. whom confesses that the bag in which the norcotics are in had an item of clothing which was his. I was just dismayed because I really didn't understand.

Oh, ok. That one was much easier to read. It makes it much easier for me to comment on how fucked up the post was.

See? If everybody posted this way, I could tear their posts apart in MUCH less time!
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 3:20:38 PM EDT
[#11]
That was painful.

Firstly the Peterson case wasn't about him having an afair.  It was about the fact that his pregnant wife washed up dead.  He isn't sitting on death row because he was getting some nookie on the side.

The cop/drug thing?  Well first, don't hang out in known drug trafficing area's.  Two, don't associate with drug users.  Third, don't give consent to search the car.  Fourth, when the cop goes and gets a warrent to search the car, don't get pissed at the cop when you get busted because you associate with morons who leave drugs in your car.

Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:18:16 PM EDT
[#12]
I ONLY INPOSED BABBLING BECAUSE OF SO MANY DIFFERENT SUBJECT MATTERS THAT CAN BE SEEN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS. WHAT I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE DRUG ARREST IS THIS: WHAT GIVES THE COP THE RIGHT TO JUST GO AND LOOK INTO ANYONES VEHICLE , NO MATTER IF IT WAS IN BAGDAD WHAT ABOUT THE RIGHT TO PRIVACY?  MY THOUGHTS HINGE ON THE LAW SWINGING IN THE ROOM OF EVERYBODY IS NOT A CRIMINAL OR LOOKING TO DO CRIMINAL ACTIVITY.  I CAN TELL FROM THE  ONE TO TWO WORD REPLYS THAT MOST OF YOU GUYS THAT DID REPLY THINK JUST AS SIMPLE. AND THE ONE WHO EXPRESSED HIMSELF WITH FOUL LANGUAGE THAT REALLY HAS NO INTELLECTUAL DEFINITION EXCEPT TO THOSE OF LOW VOCABULARY RESOURCES I GIVE YOU DIDNT SEE THE EDGE.

BUT HEY.. THAT  IS WHY THERE ARE GEDS.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:29:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

went inside after seeing the cop snopping they would  

Cop snopping.  Who woulda thunk, eh?
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:39:45 PM EDT
[#14]
I cannot understand what you are trying to convey.  Sentence structure and good grammar ARE important.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:53:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Boys, we got us a moral relatvist on our hands.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:03:05 PM EDT
[#16]

Dude..............walk backwards in a circle around your computer 3 times. Then slap the fuck out of yourself and try posting again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:07:49 PM EDT
[#17]
I'M SORRY... I SEE YOUR FROM TEXAS YOUR DAD OR UNCLE  MAY BE READING THIS TO YOU NOW.  STILL I AM NOT WAGING NO CHILDISH WORD WARS. I THOUGHT THAT MAYBE SOMEONE HERE WOULD ENLIGHTEN ME ON THERE POINT OF VIEW IN REGARDS TO WHATEVER I POST. I SAID I DIDN'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE SCOTT PETERSON CASE IN FRONT.  I AM JUST A THINKER OR ONE WHO ANALYZES STUFF. I HAVE LEO'S IN MY FAMILY AND ALTHOUGH I AM IN THE MILITARY I ASPIRE TO BE ONE BUT I WOULD THINK THAT YOU'D BE DEVIATING FROM REALITY IF YOU LOOKED AT EVERYTHING ONESIDED.
I DON'T KNOW THE RULES IN LE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT LAW SUPPORTS THE OFFICER LOOKING INTO THE VEHICLE. BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS THIS:
IN THE COMMON WEALTH OF VA
I WAS LOST AND COULD NOT NAVIGATE MY WAY BACK TO BASE. I HAD BEEN GONE FOR SIX MONTHS AND THE CONSTRUCTION AREA WAS NOT HELPING.  I SAW SOME FLASHING BLUE LIGHTS.  I PULLED IN FRONT OF THE TROOPER ABOUT THREE CAR LENGTHS WITH I.D IN LEFT HAND AND RIGHT HAND PALM UP. I ASK FOR DIRECTIONS AND GOT A TICKET THAT COST ME $250.00 AND STILL NO DIRECTIONS. I FELT VERY MUCH LET DOWN. SEEMS WHILE I WAS AWAY FROM MY FAMILY PROTECTING THIS COUNTRY FROM ENEMIES FORIGN, NOBODY TOLD ME THERE WAS SOME DOMESTICS THAT WERE CALLED V.A. STATE TROOPERS.
IN MY MIND AT THAT AGE, I SINCERLY THOUGHT I DID EVERY THING RIGHT. I APPROACH FROM THE FRONT OF HIS CAR NOT THE BACK. HANDS UP I.D. IN SIGHT?
WHY YOU ARE TAKING TIME TO RIDICULE ME.. ANSWER SOME OF THE QUESTIONS POSED
ESPECIALLY THIS ONE AND THE KING INCIDENT.

RESPECTFULLY TO ALL/ 1PISTOLA
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:09:37 PM EDT
[#18]

Know it, use it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:09:50 PM EDT
[#19]
ALSO I CALLED THEM "DUMMYS" BECAUSE DRUGS ARE JUST NOT THE WAY TO GO IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:23:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Please Sir,

Calm Down,  

Take a deep breath.  

Put down the pipe.

Step away from the keyboard,

and quit Fuckin' SHOUTING at me.       Oh-Tay?  

Although it was not clearly articulated, I think I'm sympathetic to at least one of your original points.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:32:45 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
ALSO I CALLED THEM "DUMMYS" BECAUSE DRUGS ARE JUST NOT THE WAY TO GO IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Please print this out and tape it to your fridge.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:32:53 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
DRUGS ARE JUST NOT THE WAY TO GO IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Funny, I was about to give you the exact same advice.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:33:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:49:03 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
You can have an honest guy go in a detectives office and after 8hours of grilling he wont know his nose from an oven.

LOL. Too much TV and malt liquor dude.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top