Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2005 9:12:54 AM EDT
Just wondering I'm not about to pay yahoo 14.95 to listen to their web audio.

UW-Milwaukee is up 40-30 with 3mins left in the first half.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 9:17:05 AM EDT
[#1]

ROLL TIDE
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 9:21:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
ROLL TIDE

More like get rolled over.

45-32 UW milwaukee at the half.
(I'm not a UWM fan really, just cheering for them because I hate the badgers and my Mom is a UW Milwaukee alum, Marquette(my team) didn't make the dance and lost in the first round of the NIT)
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 9:33:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Go BLAZERS!
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 9:36:57 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Go BLAZERS!

I still remember when UAB sucked!!!!

How things change in just a few short years....
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 9:39:28 AM EDT
[#5]
You don't want it.

Bama did their ususal "We ain't gonna show up" routine, and is getteing the fucking piss beat out of them by a goddamn high school team.

It's UGLY.

SG

Edited to add: Since you're pulling for said high school team, I guess you do want it...I'd look for Milwaukee AM stations...None of the Crimson Tide Sports Network Stations can stream it due to Bama's agreement with Yahoo, which sucks, BTW.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 9:40:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 9:42:32 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
try www.newstalk1130.com

never mind, they've got rush on the air

just get a list of milwaukee AM radio stations, one of them should have it, then check their websites for streaming links

Link Posted: 3/17/2005 9:52:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
try www.newstalk1130.com

never mind, they've got rush on the air

just get a list of milwaukee AM radio stations, one of them should have it, then check their websites for streaming links

Tried that, haven't found any that have it on. The game is on channel 58(CBS) but I'm at work with no TV and CBS isn't doing a video or audio feed.

52-44 UW Milwaukee 18:17 left in the second.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 10:43:52 AM EDT
[#9]
UW-Milwaukee-83/  Alabama 73.

Upset number one? Nah cuz I picked UWM to win this anyway.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 10:49:56 AM EDT
[#10]
My firm has strict rules about using internet for anything other than official business- with draconian penalties for non-compliance.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 10:56:19 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
My firm has strict rules about using internet for anything other than official business- with draconian penalties for non-compliance.

us too
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 11:40:17 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
UW-Milwaukee-83/  Alabama 73.

Upset number one? Nah cuz I picked UWM to win this anyway.

I'm not surprised, either.

Alabama's basketball team plays like five individuals rather than a team. Has ever since Gottfired became coach. Teams that do that rarely go anywhere, and this team was highly overrated from the get go.  The Elite 8 run last year was a fluke.  This Alabama team regressed badly this season.

Still, it sucks for an SEC school to lose in the first round to what amounts to a really big High School.

Luck to the Panthers: they'll need it against (I assume) BC.

SG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top