Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2005 7:05:25 AM EDT
Talk about SEAL wannabes.......click on link to see pics.

www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005120853,00.html

Jacko shaming the badge

Outrage ... Michael Jackson at court wearing motif of the Cheshire Regiment

By JOHN SCOTT

MICHAEL Jackson was blasted by British Army veterans last night for wearing military badges while on trial for child abuse.

The 46-year-old singer has appeared virtually every day with either an Army motif on his breast pocket or a cap badge tied around his neck.

They have included symbols from the Royal Engineers, the Welch Regiment, the Sherwood Foresters, the Wiltshire and Cheshire Regiments, the Royal Corps of Transport and the Royal Warwickshire Regiment.

Shameful ... Jacko has symbol of the
Royal Engineers on breast pocket

One was the distinctive motif of an antelope sewn into a black frock coat. The Warwickshires adopted the animal as their symbol in the 18th century.

The badges can be bought from military dealers for as little as £4.

Des Mawby, 73, who served for ten years with the Warwickshires, said: “I’m disgusted. It is totally inappropriate. He is not entitled to wear it and it is wrong that something that means so much to so many brave men should be used as a fashion statement.

Disrespect ... he has the Sherwood
Foresters badge around his neck

“It is an emblem that belongs solely to our regiment.”

Regimental secretary, Major Richard Mills, 58, who has been flooded with calls from outraged soldiers, said: “It shows immaturity that Michael Jackson wears this without thinking what it means to our men. It devalues it.”

Jackson denies charges of child molestation, administering an intoxicating agent, conspiracy involving child abduction, false imprisonment and extortion.

The case resumes today.

Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:10:13 AM EDT
[#1]
The more I learn about this guy, the more I'm convinced he's totally off his nut.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:11:21 AM EDT
[#2]
He's got issues.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:14:06 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The more I learn about this guy, the more I'm convinced he's totally off his nut.

A big +1 and no shit on that. The fuckers totally fucking whacked!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top