#bookz
on undernet IRC
..they got a million or so...
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 10:04:06 PM EDT
[#2]
wow..great books ya got there.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 10:13:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Well they're not my damn books!!  i was linked to "Possum Living" the other day, so I thought you specifically gaspain might be interested in them.  Some people have no gratitude......
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 10:17:36 PM EDT
[#4]
yea, I was adick. sorry.  I was expecting somethung else.

You might have good luck with that link over in the survival foum
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 10:31:47 PM EDT
[#5]
No problem.  I didn't realize there was a survival forum on Arfcom.  It's only GD right?
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 12:41:51 AM EDT
[#6]
www.baen.com/
www.gutenberg.org/

Baen's site in particular has (free!) downloadable versions of 1632 and 1633, which it is important to download instead of buying since the author is an avowed Trotskyite Communist supporter (by his own "about the author" blurbs) not to mention a labor union fanatic, er, organizer.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 1:03:11 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
www.baen.com/
www.gutenberg.org/

Baen's site in particular has (free!) downloadable versions of 1632 and 1633, which it is important to download instead of buying since the author is an avowed Trotskyite Communist supporter (by his own "about the author" blurbs) not to mention a labor union fanatic, er, organizer.

huh
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:58:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.baen.com/
www.gutenberg.org/

huh

Don't ask me why, but for some reason I've seen people ask about these particular novels at least three times since I got back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top