Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2001 4:40:00 PM EDT
I bought the Magnificent Seven DVD a couple of months back, and forgot I had it when I placed an order from Amazon.com recently.  I unwrapped it, was putting it away and realized I already had it.

Anyone want it?  Trade for something?  Anything?  As a bonus--I'll throw in a DVD of "Hangmen" where Sandra Bullock had a small part when she was much younger (she was really cute back then).  

I have to admit--I was buying DVD's based on the recommendations I got from here and subguns.com a while back (and they were MOST EXCELLENT recommendations, I might add!!).

AFARR
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 4:43:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 5:07:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Goatboy--

Sorry, someone else beat you to it.  I went from posting to checking my e-mail and his message was there.

(And, I'm getting a non-DVD item in trade).

Link Posted: 6/27/2001 5:13:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 5:43:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Does anyone know where to get'The Wild Geese'on DVD?That is my all time greatest movie.Thanks
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 11:25:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 11:36:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Since we are on the subject of DVD's I have like over 100 DVD's and I'm willing to do some trading for AR or other gun stuff like mags etc...e-mail me for details.
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 12:24:17 AM EDT
[#7]
I just saw "A Bridge Too Far" for $9.99 at Best Buy.  I'm busy trying to find all the war and western movies I can.  It gives me and my Dad something to talk about.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top