Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2005 12:32:29 AM EDT
Well I looked through about the first 30'some pages and couldn't find this thread but it was talking about Absolut Vanilla and Coke. So I went and bought a botlle tonight so I could see what this was all about and Holy Shnike's its wonderful. Sorry if this thread makes not sense but don't blame me, blame the Absolut!!!

ETA: I used Dr. Pepper but it was still pretty damn good!
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 12:34:52 AM EDT
[#1]
-Absolut- is a pretty decent guy.  I wouldn't blame him for too much.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 2:49:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Well I've had one too many of my new Favorit Drink and the sun is probably about to come up( ETA maybe not It's earlier than I thought it was) and I've got to be to work an hour earlier than normal so I guess I should get some sleep. So ladies and gentleman...and I use the term "gentlemen" loosely, goodnight.

Peace out, I'm drunk.

AF
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 2:51:54 AM EDT
[#3]
the sun is up
at least here it is. I saw it rise.
funny thing is, I really hate sunrises as I like to sleep in, but lately I keep staying up so late that the sunrises before I go to bed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top