Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2001 3:36:51 PM EDT
BOHICA ALERT Florida members!

Waco pinup gal Janet Reno is reportedly the Democratic frontrunner in the much publicized upcoming attempt by the Demos to Oust Gov. Jeb Bush.
We have gun owners and angry Cubans, but she has hoardes of soccer mom and black supporters.
Let us hope the Demo geezer bloc still haven't figured out how to vote.
I'm having visions of Florida  becoming the next Kali..

Link Posted: 6/27/2001 3:43:29 PM EDT
[#1]
It is about time! You all in florida need someone competent in charge after seeing what went on in that ballot fiasco.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 3:47:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
It is about time! You all in florida need someone competent in charge after seeing what went on in that ballot fiasco.
View Quote

Jeez Imbrog, do you have to kiss up to EVERY woman?? Do not forget that Reno penis picture..

Link Posted: 6/27/2001 3:55:36 PM EDT
[#3]
just when u thought it couldn't get worse....
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 4:14:08 PM EDT
[#4]
not a chance in hell
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 4:17:34 PM EDT
[#5]
How is this not a slam dunk for Bush?
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 4:33:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
How is this not a slam dunk for Bush?
View Quote

My first thought as well, but consider:

1.Soccer moms
2.Blacks
3.Confused geezers
4.Feminist admirers
5.Bush hating liberals in general

The stuff of nightmares, friend Janus..

Link Posted: 6/27/2001 4:38:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Moleeye,

I hope you are not right about Florida becoming the next Cali but it certainly appears it is headed that way. Hopefully Mr(?) Reno will self destruct from her own stupidity. Hope so!!
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 4:42:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Dang, the way things go she'll win. Gun owners screwed. Just what we need in Florida, a governor with stage 2 parkinson.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 5:20:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Another domino falls!

Thank you.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 5:47:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 6:29:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Anyone that even seriously considers voting for this woman is SERIOUSLY flawed in their thought process. Hmmm..a woman that burns kids with her power, removes kids from their homes at gunpoint, defended the most corrupt leader of the free world....hmmmm...and this ignorant excuse for a gov. candidate for my beloved state [puke]has some nerve. Jesus Janet hit the fucking retirement home already. We don't want you ,and stop acting like bill... open your elderly eyes and get a fucking clue!

PS...Im shakiiingnngnngggg
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 7:03:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Picture this as you lie in bed tonite:

Janet Reno becomes Governor of Fla.

Hillary Clinton becomes next president of U.S.

Sleep tight, boys and girls..

Link Posted: 6/27/2001 7:07:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 7:07:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Umm do not count on the Elian thing to blow it for her. My guess is that the Liberal Media will around election time start reporting about his wonderful life in sunny Cuba with his "Family", complete with color images of the boy looking like he has never enjoyed life as much as his new "normal" one.  That would diffuse that situation enough to gain her a lot of the votes she may need.

Aviator [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 7:15:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 7:23:35 PM EDT
[#16]
An easy one though. That's exactly what I would do if I were them.

Link Posted: 6/27/2001 7:31:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Umm do not count on the Elian thing to blow it for her. My guess is that the Liberal Media will around election time start reporting about his wonderful life in sunny Cuba with his "Family", complete with color images of the boy looking like he has never enjoyed life as much as his new "normal" one.  That would diffuse that situation enough to gain her a lot of the votes she may need.

View Quote

Exactly what happened tonight on the NBC evening news. A happy little guy.

Link Posted: 6/27/2001 7:37:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Remember, all the cubans in florida are hardcore republicans.  Unlike the other latino populations in this country, its kinda the opposite in Florida.  The low-income cubans are hardcore republicans, while the mid-high income whites, are all retired democrats.

And the cubans will not let floridians forget about the elian thing when election time rolls around.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 7:44:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Snowball's chance in hell.  However, if it does happen, we might start looking for an island in the Pacific because if this could happen, the end must be near.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 7:49:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Mole Eye:

Exactly what happened tonight on the NBC evening news. A happy little guy.

View Quote

See? Starting already. Was there any kind of mention of Reno's run before or after that segment? Just curious, I am still at work and have not seen the news.

Do not discount that tactic. The Dems have a way of beating people down with crap like that. And if you think Reno's "handlers" will ever let her close to something that could turn into a Elian question and answer type deal you are nuts. They will keep her as far away from that type thing as possible. Perhaps a couple of "Family is soo important" type sound bites for the news, and that will be all she will say about it.

Link Posted: 6/27/2001 8:19:07 PM EDT
[#21]
As a matter of fact, if I were a republican stratigerist [;)]. I would probably start raising the image of the guy with the MP5 grabbing the kid all over the place. find a nice slogan like "Remember Elian" or something, and start doing it NOW.

Link Posted: 6/27/2001 8:57:09 PM EDT
[#22]
sorry to hear that! IF she gets this kiss your guns goodbye!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top