Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2005 4:09:05 PM EDT
So, I hear they are big on full auto over there.
Anyone ever shoot there?

I am traveling through, touring several countries this spring...wondering if they have ranges where non-citizens can shoot?

I have never fired, or even touched a firearm in another country, thought it might be cool if they allow it, and have rentals.

Anyone know?
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 4:11:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I think some of our British members shoot there.

CRC
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 4:12:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

CRC

I heard the Swiss don't look too kindly on foreigners.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 4:12:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CRC

I heard the Swiss don't look too kindly on foreigners.

+1

They don't mind tourists too much, but they really don't like foreginers living there.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 4:19:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I was in Switzerland in 1992, I loved it.  They were very nice and seemed to like Americans.  That was in 92 though, don't know now.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 4:21:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I rode a motorcycle to Zurich from Germany in 1978. For a 20 year old American army private on a 3-day pass, it was the adventure of a lifetime. The ride through the Alps was awesome.

I had a 750 Triumph Tiger with 8" overs. Sleeping bag and pancho rolled up and tied to the sissy bar like Then Came Bronson. I partied at some bars, then camped put on a hill next to Zurinch  International Airport.

The women looked just like they do in the movies: fishnet stockngs, skimpy black mini-skirts, tight little red blouse, and a red beret. I don't remember the name of the one I hooked up with, but she was fine.

I bought a couple of Swiss Army knives and some chocolate, then headed north back to Germany.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 4:21:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 5:53:18 PM EDT
[#7]
I was there as a teen way back in 78, It was stange, neat and cool seeing the men going/comeing from there guard duty drills going home w/ their issue weapons.

They are more armed and ready than we ever thought of.

Later,

Badredfish
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top