Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2001 2:40:41 PM EDT
Placed a large order with Sportsmans Guide on Monday - 2700 round battlepack of 5.56, some 9mm, some 40 S&W, some of the 7.62 battlepacks, etc, etc,. Anyway they screwed up the $10 off coupon I used so I had to call the credit department to get it straightened out. Well after talking to the very nice and polite credit lady for about an 1/2 hour trying to figure out what the order taker did to screw the order up. She was very nice and gave me an extra $10 off since I had to go through so much trouble - I thought no trouble at all.  I asked her if they were going to put out a 20% off coupon anytime soon.  She said since they had so many problems last time they had a meeting and decided they were not going to do that anymore.  I almost cried [>Q] right there on the phone - all I could say was please dear god dont take away the 20% off coupons.  I hope they prove her wrong but she was pretty insistent about them not doing it anymore.

ITS A SAD DAY.[:(]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 3:11:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe we should email or call them and ask them to reconsider.  Tell them we support Sportsmans Guide because of their great coupons.  Without their coupons, they are not the best deal in town.  

If they make money off of the coupon, I see no reason why they shouldn't give out another one.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top