Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2005 12:14:17 PM EDT
He's on CNN right now.

Me this, I that, he just said Bush has adopted the Kerry doctorane.

This guy is a serious meglomaniac. He has serious lying problems. He even said that his loss to Bush was the closest margin in history. Quote, "If less than 1/2 of a football stadium had voted for me, the election would have had a different outcome."

Someone SHUT HIM UP!!!
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 12:18:45 PM EDT
[#1]
actually, I beleive the closest margin in hostory was Kennedy vs Nixon.

I think if one person in each precinct had voted for Nixon instead of Kennedy, Nixon would've won... well the popular vote anyways... anyways it was a razor thin margin.

And you know what Nixon did?  He didn't demand endless recounts.  He quickly and graciously accepted defeat for the good of the country.

Its a shame Gore couldn't do the same.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 12:19:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Shut him up? Only if he's dead...

Hey, wait a minute! SOMEONE SHUT HIM UP!
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 12:49:14 PM EDT
[#3]
John Kerry is shaping up to be a pathetic, bitter little man, isn't he? I wish he would just go away.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 12:51:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Like a cockroach.  Can't those things live like 2 weeks without a head?
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 12:52:19 PM EDT
[#5]
KEEP HIM AROUND!  Many people don't know, but the Democraps are furious with him.  While they were losing seats in the House and Senate, Kerry held on to 25 million dollars that was supposed to be disbursed to aid the other Democraps running for office, not to mention help him get elected.  Why?  Because he thinks he might have a shot next election, and is saving the money.  John Kerry has the potential to bring the whole left down, and cause contention in their ranks.  KEEP THIS CLOWN AROUND!

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 12:53:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I think if one person in each precinct had voted for Nixon instead of Kennedy, Nixon would've won... well the popular vote anyways... anyways it was a razor thin margin.

Hell, if only half the people in the cemetaries of Chicago hadn't shown up to vote, Nixon would've won.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 12:53:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Let those asshats run their mouths all they want. They are only driving more people over to our side.

Besides every time they flap their yaps I go shoot more, train more and buy more ammo.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 12:54:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Easy.

You will have plenty of time to get fired up
about him in a few more years.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 12:54:48 PM EDT
[#9]
If  59,108,395 voters couldn't shut him up, I don't think anyone can
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 12:59:46 PM EDT
[#10]
He had a doctrine?
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:01:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
He had a doctrine?

Sure it was the one that was the most popular at the moment.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:01:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
He had a doctrine?

Yes, he had a doctrine! And a plan, too! I just couldn't figure out what the hell it was...neither could he.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:11:32 PM EDT
[#13]
He's a fucking idiot. Instead of actually doing his job, all he's done is try to justify why he lost the election. He really needs to get over it already. Fucking whining little bitch.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:13:39 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
KEEP HIM AROUND!  Many people don't know, but the Democraps are furious with him.  While they were losing seats in the House and Senate, Kerry held on to 25 million dollars that was supposed to be disbursed to aid the other Democraps running for office, not to mention help him get elected.  Why?  Because he thinks he might have a shot next election, and is saving the money.  John Kerry has the potential to bring the whole left down, and cause contention in their ranks.  KEEP THIS CLOWN AROUND!

Quoted:
Let those asshats run their mouths all they want. They are only driving more people over to our side.

Besides every time they flap their yaps I go shoot more, train more and buy more ammo.

Yep.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:23:40 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
He had a doctrine?

Clinton had sweet talk, Gore had a Lock Box, Kerry had that plan he kept jabbering about. (still not sure exactly what that was)
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:31:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Even Teresa can't believe it.

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:40:55 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hell, if only half the people in the cemetaries of Chicago hadn't shown up to vote, Nixon would've won.

Bingo!
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:53:10 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
John Kerry is shaping up to be a pathetic, bitter little man, isn't he? I wish he would just go away.

Just like Al Gore.. Accept John F. VonKerry (A.K.A. Mrs. Hienz) has to listen to his wife bitching on how he was cheated out of the Presidency and hes doing nothing about it. So he has to put on the big show to shut her up so he can use the Heinz jet.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:56:36 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Even Teresa can't believe it.

orientalredneck.blogspot.com/graphics/TeresaKerry.jpg

It could be worst..

Imaging being married to that.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:58:48 PM EDT
[#20]
WHO?
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:59:44 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Assholes like him never go away....he'll probably live to be 97, talking out of his face mounted ass hole.

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:03:24 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Yeah, I gotta agree.  Let Kerry keep being the leftist liberal asshat he is so good at.  He is the best thing to happen to Republicans in a while....
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:06:29 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Yeah, I gotta agree.  Let Kerry keep being the leftist liberal asshat he is so good at.  He is the best thing to happen to Republicans in a while....

+1
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:08:55 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Assholes like him never go away....he'll probably live to be 97, talking out of his face mounted ass hole.

Is there a difference? I cant tell which end is which when I see him on TV.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:13:08 PM EDT
[#25]

BWAAAA-HAAAA-HAAAAAA!!!

I love it!!!

Keep it up Kerry - keep it up!

Just keep reminding America why YOU and the rest of the Democrats got SPANKED in one of the most historic presidential elections in history!!!

NEVER FORGET:

GWBush became the first president in 60 years to win re-election while his party was in control of BOTH the House and the Senate.

GWBush became the first president in 68 years to win re-election and actually GAIN seats in both the House and the Senate.

He also became the first president in 16 years to win over 50% of the popular vote.

GWBush GAINED 7 million more votes compared 2000, more than TWICE the vote increase Bill Clinton gained between 1992 and 1996.

GWBush defeated Kerry by more than 3.5 million votes, 59.4 million to 55.9 million (51%-48%). In doing so, Bush received the most votes of any presidential candidate in history.

He won the Electoral College 286-252 (31 states to 19 states).

GWBush increased his support across nearly ALL minority voters compared to 2000:
* 42% of Hispanics voted for GWBush (up from 35% in 2000).
* 11% of African-Americans voted for GWBush  (up from 9% in 2000).
* 24% of Jewish voters voted for GWBush (up from 19% in 2000).
* 47% of women voted for GWBush (up from 43% in 2000).
* 52% of Catholics voted for GWBush (up from 48% in 2000).
* 23% of gays voted for GWBush (unchanged from 2000)

And last but not least:

Democratic leader Tom Daschle became the first Senate leader in 52 years to lose a re-election.

AND ALL OF THIS HAPPENED WHILE YOU WERE THE TOP DEMOCRAT IN THE NATION HANOI-JOHN KERRY!!

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:20:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:25:47 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Like a cockroach.  Can't those things live like 2 weeks without a head?

Trust me, he's been going A LOT longer than 2 weeks without head.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top