Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2005 9:43:08 AM EDT

I hadn't been keeping up, but, fortunately, my bride Tivo'd it last week.

I may have never laughed so hard....

Mr. Garrison gets a sex change called a "vaginaplasty" and that gets it all started...in the meantime Kyle wants to be black so he can play basketball and gets a "negroplasty"....it goes as far as possible and leaves nothing to imagination.

Garrison is awake while getting his change Doc: "I just slice open your scrotum and remove the testicles"  Garrison: "Ouch that hurt"  Doc: "Now I slice open the penis"  Garrison:  "Oh, that stings a bit"  Doc: "Then I turn the penis inside out and stuff it back in your scrotum forming a vagina" Garrison: "Great I've always wanted to have a vagina"

Oh man, it's a great episode...
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:46:04 AM EDT
[#1]
"kyle's dad is a dolphin....and a Jew? He's a ...Jewfin."
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:46:35 AM EDT
[#2]
We still watch South Park.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:48:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

That episaode was on last week, right? I haven't watched it in a long time, but i did catch some of that one last week.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:49:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

"I'm a Dolphin and I'm also a lawyer"

" A lawfin?"

'"So, this Ms. Garrison came here to get her old scrotum from the back of this guy who was changed to a dolphin and to get her balls from the legs of the kid who really isn't a negro and his legs blew up?"

"Yep, that about sums it up"

"Ok"
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:50:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I love South Park.
I absolutely hated that episode.
Looking forward to Wednesday's offering, though.
Cartman appears to be some kind of hippy exterminator.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:59:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I laughed my ass off haha "Who wants to pound my Vag?"
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:00:07 AM EDT
[#7]
That episode was pretty slow at first but then it became insanely funny.  I couldn't stop laughing when kyle's dad walked in the front door after his operation.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:23:56 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I love South Park.

"Cartman tries to eliminate hippies from the face of the earth in an all new episode of “South Park,” entitled "Die Hippie, Die," premiering Wednesday, March 16 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

Cartman warns the citizens of South Park that it will only be a matter of days before the town becomes the Hippie Capital of the World.

No one will believe him until they find out the hippies plan to stage a weeklong music fest.

The town has no choice but to turn to Cartman for help. He then puts his plan to eradicate his lifelong enemies in motion."

haha, excellent. I'll make sure I'm around for this one.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:26:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I love South Park.

+1  on your first two three lines.

I have every episode on my computer, and have watched them all multiple times.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:30:23 AM EDT
[#10]
I quit watching it with any regularity a few years ago, but I still catch one every now and then just flipping through the channels - usually an old rerun that's just new to me.  For example, I happened to catch the Wal-Mart episode a few weeks ago & thought it was very funny...
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:32:17 AM EDT
[#11]
I have never missed a South Park episode. Looking forward to the news ones (one tomorrow night).
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:34:11 AM EDT
[#12]
I am really anxious to see this coming episode.  "Die Hippie"
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:35:56 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
We still watch South Park.

+1
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:38:43 AM EDT
[#14]
My brother turned me on to it.  I watch every episode I can, even the reruns.

Big Fun.

"They're coming right for us!!"

"Shoot Ned!!"
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:41:09 AM EDT
[#15]
I watched for a couple of seasons, but then I stopped.  I've seen the odd episode here and there since, but not many.  I did manage to see a good one though . . . .

"CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!"  Laughed my ass off.  

Do they have any plans to make another movie?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top