Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2005 7:43:13 AM EDT
My friend's son in Iraq was shot yesterday.  It's not a horrible wound [sounds as if he'll be fine] but she is worried sick and news isn't too forth coming.  Please keep Ryan Bennetto and his mother Terri in your prayers.

Patty

*ETA* I wrote about him a few months ago here is the link Ryan Bennetto
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:53:02 AM EDT
[#1]
prayers out.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:53:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I hope he fully recovers.

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:55:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you, from what I'm told he should but please keep his mother in your prayers too.  She's dying a horrible death of fear.

Here's her email:

I'm at work.  I'm a wreck but there's nothing I can do about it.  I wish I could think of something I could DO because being busy would help.

News just came through that yesterday Ryan was shot in the calf.  It is only a flesh wound.  He is in a hospital in an unknown location (unknown because Cory didn't think to ask) where they removed the bullet, stitched him up, and put him on antibiotics.  He called Cory because he didn't have any phone numbers with him.  He seemed to be in good spirits.  That is all I know at this point.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top