Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2005 5:04:18 AM EDT
Between Monday, March 7th and Monday, March 14th, there were 42 shootings in the City of Brotherly Love; on average, 6 per day.  Eighteen fatalities, 82% from gun fire.  Thirteen dead over the weekend.
According to City Hall and the Police Department, it's the guns, The Guns, THE GUNS!!
Man, am I getting sick of this shit or what?
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 5:05:31 AM EDT
[#1]
simple...just move.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 5:07:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
simple...just move.

SGatr15

I don't live in Philly.  You couldn't get me to move there if you held a gun to my head.  Unfortuntely, I work there.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 5:13:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Why isn't "We are in charge!" doing anything about it?

Oh that's right the Federal investigation has him distracted.

Carry a gun and watch you six
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 5:21:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Both the police chief and the DA believe that less guns means less crime.  Nowhere do they say less criminals on the street means less crime.  They both believe it's the gun not the person pulling the trigger.  Johnnie  Street is too busy covering his ass.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top