Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2005 12:54:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 12:58:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I feel like trashing the US Govt over our lack of gun rights too sometimes....oh wait.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 12:58:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Both AI and IANSA are irrelevant to Americans.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 1:01:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe this sums it up  nicely.

Feminists are just like every other dumbass liberal. Guns, privacy, small government, etc. are their enemies, they just blame men for everything that has ever gone wrong in the universe.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 1:13:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:11:26 PM EDT
[#5]
All of thier crap about choice is a lot of BS too, someone should buy them a dictionary.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:14:26 PM EDT
[#6]
In one of those european countries, they have a tax on men to pay for the cost of abused women.

Because all men are potential rapists.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:15:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Perhaps they'd feel safer in Rwanda?
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:17:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I wanna know who pays this bitch and how much friggin money this bitch is making, can anyone find out, how about we all chip in on a private detective and dish some dirt on this PUTANA....I bet you her feces stinks worse than a trucker at a fast food restroom....
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:18:53 PM EDT
[#9]
maybe they should arm themselves

txl
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:24:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
In one of those european countries, they have a tax on men to pay for the cost of abused women.

Because all men are potential rapists.

Yeah, men pay taxes because they're physically equipped for rape.

Women don't pay taxes because they're physically equipped for prostitution and pay higher income taxes because of the second job.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:27:36 PM EDT
[#11]
I wish I was so stupid enlightened. Author: Haider Rizvi. The Wiggles say, UR teh ghey!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 5:03:42 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I believe this sums it up  nicely.

Feminists are just like every other dumbass liberal. Guns, privacy, small government, etc. are their enemies, they just blame men for everything that has ever gone wrong in the universe.

DAMN that site is funny
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 5:09:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 5:25:59 PM EDT
[#14]
"Gun violence against women is happening around the world," says Saira Rees-Roberts of Amnesty International. "This is not happening only in the developing countries. It is also happening in the developed world."

Fist violence against women is also happening around the world.  How about restrictions on the manufacturing of fists?  Oh, that's right, since fists are a human body part, only women can make new fists.  There goes blaming the mother for birthing a future wife pummeler.  But since guns are made by men we can blame them for making something used to kill a woman in the future?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top