Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/14/2005 11:10:11 AM EDT
I have only watched the first 30 minutes of it so far.  I don't like some of the stupid people that were interviewed but the main purpose of the video is geared towards anti bush because that is who won and pushed martial law faster then Bill Clinton.  (does not like either).

Shows much of what NYC turned into.  How people felt about it.  The rights and freedoms that have been stripped away from us in only a few years.  

Has anyone else seen this movie or read the book?

www.infowars.com/martial_law_911.htm
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:23:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I have seen it and in my opinion it is pretty good.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:46:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 12:57:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
My opinion: Alex Jones is an assclown conspiracy theorist.

Only more so...
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 1:14:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

+1 million.  It's only "very good" on the "tinfoil hat" scale.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 2:06:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Who injects crack and concentrated caffeine regularly.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 2:11:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I would like to add that he is a MORON.

Was fired from a radio(AM) station here

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:07:28 PM EDT
[#7]
come on, he is a great laugh...

I listen to some of the programs, have a copy of the video somewhere, have not made the time to watch it.

Would not say any of Paraniod Radio is anti Bush - they compain just as much about the Dems and the Reps.  Course not sure if I heard Clinton described as the anti-christ or not...
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:24:11 PM EDT
[#8]
He is the guy who is always jabbering about FEMA's powers right?  

I admit I was curious after stumbling across his show on a late night local broadcast a few years back.  Then I actually got to watch FEMA wargame a scenario.  I am not very worried about FEMA taking over the country any more.

Heck, I even heard Art Bell (I catch his final 10 minutes when I first wake up in the AM) say that he was tired of the "US Government made/allowed/encouraged 9-11" conspiracy theorists.  Alex is serious for Turner Diaries folks and entertainment to everyone else.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:37:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Luxan
Post Number :: 210

I have only watched the first 30 minutes of it so far. I don't like some of the stupid people that were interviewed but the main purpose of the video is geared towards anti bush because that is who won and pushed martial law faster then Bill Clinton. (does not like either).

...Has anyone else seen this movie or read the book?

www.infowars.com/martial_law_911.htm

SigSaurP228
Post Number :: 134

I have seen it and in my opinion it is pretty good.

whee, look at the s frolicking
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:46:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Alex Jones is a patriot for awakening folks to the New World Order.  I have several of his videos and they are all very informative.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:16:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Alex Jones is a patriot for awakening folks to the New World Order.  

Alex Jones is a nutball, as is anyone who thinks the New World Order is anything but a group of wrestlers.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:18:02 PM EDT
[#12]
When he started off, he was good to listen to.  He was relatively sane, and informative.  Then, he began to change -- his voice became louder, the look in his eyes reflected someone not quite sane, his theories more and more bizarre.  He is currently very different than the way he used to be.  I don't know what happenned to him, but the last time I listened to him, he started talking about how he was being followed by black helicopters, and I stopped listening.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:19:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Alex Jones = stupid fucking asshat.  He's local here in Austin.  Anyone want him?
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:21:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Ive read his books, makes since, but just conspirecies, I like reading them.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:16:12 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alex Jones is a nutball, as is anyone who thinks the New World Order is anything but a group of wrestlers.

The phrase "New World Order" has been used by insiders from Bush to Gorbachev.  It refers to global integration leading eventually to global government.  This will start as regional consolidation as we saw with the European Union last decade, and we will see with North America this decade.

The end result will be a totalitarian police state oligarchy, combining the efficiencies of a quasi-market system with the iron-fisted rule of tyrants.

In order to pull this off, they will need to destroy our Republic.  This effort is well underway.  Massive debt.  War between the sexes.  Dumbing down of citizenry.  Illegal immigration.  And so on.

If you want to continue living in your dreamland, where the words "New World Order" have never been uttered by our "leaders", and these same "leaders" have our interests at heart, be my guest.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:18:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:20:45 PM EDT
[#17]
My opinion is Alex Jones is either insane, or just a smart businessman peddling fear to the paranoids.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:29:43 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The phrase "New World Order" has been used by insiders from Bush to Gorbachev.  It refers to global integration leading eventually to global government.  This will start as regional consolidation as we saw with the European Union last decade, and we will see with North America this decade.

The end result will be a totalitarian police state oligarchy, combining the efficiencies of a quasi-market system with the iron-fisted rule of tyrants.

In order to pull this off, they will need to destroy our Republic.  This effort is well underway.  Massive debt.  War between the sexes.  Dumbing down of citizenry.  Illegal immigration.  And so on.

If you want to continue living in your dreamland, where the words "New World Order" have never been uttered by our "leaders", and these same "leaders" have our interests at heart, be my guest.

LMFAO!

Alex Jones doesn't care about anything except selling his shitty videos and books.  His broadcast locally is carried on a "Micro-broadcasting network".  I listen to it now and again when I need a laugh.  All of his "facts" are "clearly documented".  Everytime he spouts off some far-fetched bullshit "fact", he follows it with "it's been clearly documented."  But he never says WHERE it's been clearly documented.  Mainly on his whack-job website, is my guess.  He's a fucktard.  He's trying to hash out a living by selling shitty videos and books.  It's "clearly documented."
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:20:07 PM EDT
[#19]
He is very correct on many many things.

especially with authorities who will not even say who they work for etc.  

The US is turning into nazi germany
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:15:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:27:53 AM EDT
[#21]
looks somewhat interesting.  I would watch it but not pay for it.  Type of thing you have to watch and then research to see what is boarder line truth and what is complete bull.

Id rather be one of the police in the police state than the sheep they flock.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 3:09:31 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
He is very correct on many many things.

especially with authorities who will not even say who they work for etc.  

The US is turning into nazi germany

And you're turning into a raving lunatic...oops, too late, already turned.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 3:10:42 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry to be so blunt, but you're full of shit.  The phrase "New World Order" as uttered by President George HW Bush only referred to the spirit of cooperation in a post-Cold War world.  That spirit lasted about 5 years and now it's pretty well gone.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 3:21:12 AM EDT
[#24]
"...There is a chance to use this disaster (9/11), for the New World Order"
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 3:31:17 AM EDT
[#25]

AJ is quite good at pushing the buttons of folks who need to believe in conspiracies.  While there is a movement for 'global governance' it is hardly a unified political entity.   If it was so, the 'corporate police state' would be a fact, not the subject of rants on marginalized radio.

Jones' program is about 20% truth, and you have to guess at which 20%.  He has learned that the conspiracy types are good customers for his videos, and he feeds them quite well.

Ops
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 5:36:43 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Alex Jones doesn't care about anything except selling his shitty videos and books.  His broadcast locally is carried on a "Micro-broadcasting network".  I listen to it now and again when I need a laugh.  All of his "facts" are "clearly documented".  Everytime he spouts off some far-fetched bullshit "fact", he follows it with "it's been clearly documented."  But he never says WHERE it's been clearly documented.  Mainly on his whack-job website, is my guess.  He's a fucktard.  He's trying to hash out a living by selling shitty videos and books.  It's "clearly documented."

First, Alex Jones ENCOURAGES folks to make copies of his videos and give them away for free.  

Most talk show hosts ARE in it for the money (Limbaugh, etc...).  Some even take money from the gov't (Armstrong Williams) to spout their propaganda.  Jones does neither.

As for his "whack-job" website, have you ever visited it?  Infowars.com and prisonplanet.com.  Most of the links at his website are to mainstream sources.  AP.  UPI.  Washington Post.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 5:40:32 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Sorry to be so blunt, but you're full of shit.  The phrase "New World Order" as uttered by President George HW Bush only referred to the spirit of cooperation in a post-Cold War world.  That spirit lasted about 5 years and now it's pretty well gone.  

From the CBC (Canadian) yesterday:

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2005/03/14/tri-national-report050314.html

WASHINGTON - The leaders of Canada, Mexico and the United States will discuss a plan to beef up continental security and speed up movement across their borders when they meet next week.

A report calls for the creation of a common economic and security community by the end of the decade. The document's proposals would try to create a secure perimeter around the continent, while making it easier for people and goods to move across the shared borders.

The proposals contained in the report are expected to be a part of the discussions when Prime Minister Paul Martin and Mexican President Vicente Fox meet with U.S. President George W. Bush at his ranch in Crawford, Texas.

The report was jointly sponsored by the U.S. Council on Foreign Relations, the Canadian Council of Chief Executives and the Mexican Council on Foreign Relations.

Among its chief recommendations:

Unified visa and refugee regulations.

Joint inspection of container traffic at ports.

An integrated terror watch list.

Biometric border passes to allow freer movement at borders and customs sites.

Joint energy and natural resources strategies.

A strategy to stimulate Mexican economic development.

If the three leaders manage to agree in principle to some of the report's recommendations, further discussions would be required to hammer out the details.

Greater continental integration could be opposed in all three countries. A North American economic community could make some Canadians nervous about the country's sovereignty.

Mexicans could worry about a U.S. grab of natural resources.

Some Americans, on the other hand, could be concerned about their partners' commitment to continental security.

The task force that prepared the report was chaired by former deputy prime minister John Manley, former Mexican finance minister Pedro Aspe and former Massachusetts governor William Weld.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The NWO is for real.  Unfortunately, most folks won't wake up until it's too late.

You really need to start reading some more.  I recommend "Creature from Jekyll Island" by Griffith as a good starting point.

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:12:54 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
The NWO is for real.  Unfortunately, most folks won't wake up until it's too late.

You really need to start reading some more.  I recommend "Creature from Jekyll Island" by Griffith as a good starting point.

I reccommend you read something besides conspiracy fiction.  The NWO is real only in the minds of whackos.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:37:41 AM EDT
[#29]
I might not be as paraniod as some, but I have very little reason to believe that corporate america is looking out for my or america's best interest - by thier very nature, they are looking out for their best interest.  Likewise, I also have little reason to beilieve that any politician is looking out for my best interest.  They will not bite the hand that feed them.  

Votes can always be bought.  Campain contributions are  the life blood of our political system.

Ok, I don't believe in black helicopters, but I do believe in tax loopholes.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:58:43 AM EDT
[#30]
let's see.  My favorite  local Alex rants over the years were:

Any of his Y2K rants.  Classic.

The chemical atack in downtown Austin that killed thousands and was covered up by the govt.  From the time frame given,  in about 24 hours.

The secret FEMA concentration camps under the runways at the  Austin airport.  Complete with buses and chains bolted to the floor.  He even showed you a picture of the "Secret Entrance".  There was no mention of how they got a bus down a sewer grate.

The secret military spacecraft at the same airport.  It wasn't mentioned,  but they probably launch from another sewer grate.

The Austin Police dept's "Star Chamber" reserved for "Patriots"

The submarine operated by that same dept. (In a 20 foot max depth lake in the middle of downtown)

The mind control devices used by local PD's hooked up to a secret computer, directed by cameras on top of the taller office buildings.

Alex is Bozo the Clown gone horribly wrong.  Folks that give him serious consideration need to see a shrink    
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:38:43 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

The chemical atack in downtown Austin that killed thousands and was covered up by the govt.  From the time frame given,  in about 24 hours.

The secret FEMA concentration camps under the runways at the  Austin airport.  Complete with buses and chains bolted to the floor.  He even showed you a picture of the "Secret Entrance".  There was no mention of how they got a bus down a sewer grate.

The secret military spacecraft at the same airport.  It wasn't mentioned,  but they probably launch from another sewer grate.

The submarine operated by that same dept. (In a 20 foot max depth lake in the middle of downtown)

The mind control devices used by local PD's hooked up to a secret computer, directed by cameras on top of the taller office buildings.

Alex is Bozo the Clown gone horribly wrong.  Folks that give him serious consideration need to see a shrink    

Should I make your appointment this week or next, Luxan?
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:15:15 AM EDT
[#32]
For a long time I've seen liberties being taken away from the citizens.  Just my opinions I guess.

What does everyone think of NORAD running a drill of planes running into buildings the same time of 9/11 and for the first time in history NORAD did nothing because they were told it's a drill?
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:46:10 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:49:31 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup, the government may not be all good, but its definitely not as bad as he makes it out.

Besides after Col. Sanders went tets up, the whole conspiracy fell apart.

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:53:00 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
For a long time I've seen liberties being taken away from the citizens.  Just my opinions I guess.

What does everyone think of NORAD running a drill of planes running into buildings the same time of 9/11 and for the first time in history NORAD did nothing because they were told it's a drill?

first I've heard of it, got any proof that doesn't come from  a crackpot conspiracy site?

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 11:18:12 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
First, Alex Jones ENCOURAGES folks to make copies of his videos and give them away for free.

Just the other day, I was scanning stations while driving.  It was the bottom of the hour, and I happened across the "micro-broadcast" that goes on here in Austin.  What was Senor Jones saying? (I'll paraphrase):
Folks, PLEASE visit my website, and buy my videos.  BUY THEM ALL!  BUY THEM AS GIFTS.  We need the revenue.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (ad naseum)

As for his "whack-job" website, have you ever visited it?  Infowars.com and prisonplanet.com.  Most of the links at his website are to mainstream sources.  AP.  UPI.  Washington Post.

Yep, I sure have.  Most of his stuff is moronic.  Hell, I just went there this morning.  I couldn't figure out how any of his "news" articles prove that we're heading to a PRISON PLANET or some bullshit.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 11:24:46 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
He is the guy who is always jabbering about FEMA's powers right?  

I admit I was curious after stumbling across his show on a late night local broadcast a few years back.  Then I actually got to watch FEMA wargame a scenario.  I am not very worried about FEMA taking over the country any more.

Heck, I even heard Art Bell (I catch his final 10 minutes when I first wake up in the AM) say that he was tired of the "US Government made/allowed/encouraged 9-11" conspiracy theorists.  Alex is serious for Turner Diaries folks and entertainment to everyone else.

I'm against FEMA because the whole premise behind it is unconstitutional...

Where in the constitution does it give the Federal government the power to send your tax money to other states for disaster relief?  If the state government wants to help people or if (gasp) private individuals wish to donate thats fine.  Just don't redistribute our wealth as if we were a commie nation.

Not to mention, as we've seen, FEMA is exceptionally adept at being ripped off by scam artists.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 5:04:12 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I reccommend you read something besides conspiracy fiction.  The NWO is real only in the minds of whackos.

Do you have any idea what that book is even about?  Have you read it?  Or do you simply believe everything your gubbimintt tells you?
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 5:14:23 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you have any idea what that book is even about?  Have you read it?  Or do you simply believe everything your gubbimintt tells you?

Yes, I know what it's about:  the Federal Reserve.  It's just another piece of inane ranting.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 5:24:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Even Art Bell called Alex Jones a nut.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 8:23:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Too many sheep and fools on this board to appreciate the dire warning they are too ignorant to recieve.  Your time will come.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:03:38 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Too many sheep and fools on this board to appreciate the dire warning they are too ignorant to recieve.  Your time will come.  

And your time is here… time for meds and a warm bath.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:10:41 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

If the "dire warning" is watching/listening to Alex Jones beat off in a corner, then the warning is received.  I only hope the men in White Coats come to relieve us of his presence soon.  I think his lithium prescription may have run out.

You've bought his schtick hook, line and sinker.  Now be sure to go buy his books and videos!  Lord knows he could use the cash!  Janitorial work doesn't pay much, from what I hear.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 3:06:45 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Whack-jobs like you have been spouting this sort of drivel since the 50s...hell, since the 20s.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 9:08:18 AM EDT
[#45]

Whack-jobs like you have been spouting this sort of drivel since the 50s...hell, since the 20s.

Yeah, and us "wack jobs" (intelligent thinking masses) have been right!  And look how much liberty we've lost since the 20's when socialist FDR got into office and shredded the constitution.  Look who has been right?  Well, I suppose you think FDR was good, as was all our loss of liberties during that time period.  I bet Abraham Lincoln is one of your favorite presidents, too!

Smiley mouth slave, you'll reap the fruits of your ignorance and indoctrination!
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 9:26:23 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Yeah, and us "wack jobs" (intelligent thinking masses) have been right!  And look how much liberty we've lost since the 20's when socialist FDR got into office and shredded the constitution.  Look who has been right?  Well, I suppose you think FDR was good, as was all our loss of liberties during that time period.  I bet Abraham Lincoln is one of your favorite presidents, too!

Smiley mouth slave, you'll reap the fruits of your ignorance and indoctrination!

Imbroglio, what are you doing back here?  
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 9:54:23 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Yeah, and us "wack jobs" (intelligent thinking masses) have been right!  

Actually no, you've been wrong just about every time.  And still are.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 10:03:25 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And your time is here… time for meds and a warm bath.

Link Posted: 3/16/2005 10:41:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Time for YOUR ass whoopin, more like it.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 11:27:42 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Time for YOUR ass whoopin, more like it.  

What, from you?

Wheeeee!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top